BOA Travel House - Review

Boa Travel House located near Hongdae central (?) I meant the crowded-busking place, just 5 minutes walk. It's also veeerry accessible because it's placed near the airport subway rail so you don't need to transfer if you want to go or from the airport.

The nearest exit to go to the guesthouse is Hongik University Station/ Hongdae Station exit 4. Just need to turn left, and then right through the street and then go across the street.








Sorry for my lazyass drawing but yeah it's really that close and during the walk, you'll find GS25 (a minimart) where you can probably buy your breakfast or midnight snack.

The guesthouse itself:
I book private room for 2 person. All the rooms here are private room, for 1 -3 person/room. They all have private bathroom inside. We're given a card to access the main lobby and room. Each card cost 10,000 won deposit which will be returned when we checking out.

Our room was on the 5th floor. Big yay they have a lift! Also our room placed just across the kitchen and dining room. In the kitchen, they provide you with electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, also separate utensil for muslim. They also provide mineral water so you can fill up your bottle before going out for a day.

Going up another floor, there's laundry room (but I forgot to take a pict of it). You can pay using coins to do the laundry. Also if you went out from the laundry room, actually there's rooftop bench but since it's winter, no one dare to have an occasion there lol.






Each room have air conditioner (only available during summer), heater, TV, wifi, hair dryer. The room is really comfortable and clean. There'll be ahjumma who'll help you to clean up the trash, just put it in front of your room and she'll take it. Basically for me, this is just a really low budget hotel.

The receptionist also really friendly! She help us taking the package that's delivered to us and remember people quickly. I remember during our check out, I need to use tape and scissors to pack and bring my additional baggage, she's willing to help and concerning "is that okay?" haha.

At the lobby, there's 1 box for people to put something they did not use anymore and can be used for others. For example.. kpop albums.... During my stay, I got VeriVery, Apink, and JBJ95 albums lol

As I read on their website, Boa Travel House only accepting long term stay (I think for 1 week) so for you who just want to stay 3-5 days they won't accept.

The downside? None for me. At least during my visit it was all good. I really have no obstacles or bad experience here. All working properly and yeah.. it's all good.

Comments