INFINITE's L Is Dating, What Do I Think as INSPIRIT and Having L as My Bias?

INSPIRIT, I bet all of you are having hard time after knowing that Kim Myungsoo actually dated Kim Do Yeon, right? What about me? I'm an INSPIRIT and Myungsoo is my bias, he's the one who bring me in to this INSPIRIT fandom, how do I react to this? Cries? Mad? Leaving fandom? Cursing Doyeon? Hating Myungsoo?



The answer is NO. After I read Woollim's statement on akp and soompi, I'm pretty shocked that they actually dated (but to be honest, I've known this after those 'evidences' from Doyeon's twitter). I was like, "oh okay, they dated. But why previously Woollim said they just friends? It hurts me more bcs they lied!" So lemme give an argument :


  1. WOOLLIM LIED ABOUT THIS DATING ISSUE
    Me as Inspirit: I totally hate this! I hate Woollim lied to us. For a typical fans like me, I prefer know the truth even it hurts rather than being lied. Yes, I'm a fans which think that way. Maybe for some fans they prefer the agency to keep silent for this dating issue or deny it. But, if in a year later they finally confirmed it, you must be very hurt because you've believed that they're nothing at first.

    Me as Ordinary People : If you know how KPOP industry works, then you must know how the dating issue is making a big impact to the artist, especially for boy group, some fangirls will be like, "NOOOO!! HE IS MINE!!". Woollim denied it because they want to protect their artist. Because some of 'fake' fans will just leave if the dating issue is confirmed, right? Just like now. I couldn't blame fans either because Woollim was lying. Because of the previous statement (Woollim said they just friends), most of fans are talking bad about Doyeon. But now as Woollim said it's true that they're dated, how can't they feel sorry towards Doyeon?

  2. KIM DO YEON IS NOT A GOOD GIRL
    Me as Inspirit: Because of some rumor said Doyeon is attention whore. She keeps seeking for attention just as rumor with G-Dragon, Jaejoong, and Wooyoung. She keeps visiting Infinite and annoys them. Kim Doyeon's father is helping Myungsoo to distribute and promote his photobook (L's Bravo Viewtiful), that's why Doyeon clinging onto him. What the heck! She and her friends even harass Han Boreum because she took a selca with L! (i wrote this according to what I read, but idk if it's true or not, PLEASE TAKE A NOTE ON THAT)

    Me as Ordinary People: Still, WE DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH. It's just a fanacc, rumor, issue that spread by fans. How did you know if she's that bad? You don't even know her personality, you haven't meet her, you just know her through twitter and some shows on tv. You can't just judge her like that. And throwing rocks, emptied her car's gasoline IS NOT GOOD YA KNOW! You just as bad as her if you think that way!

  3. KIM DO YEON IS PLASTIC! 
    Me as Inspirit: to be honest yes.. her face totally done under knife. Just look at those big eyes, that unusual lips, V chin, and pretty nose. I bet Koreans doesn't look like that. It's just too perfect! No, not perfect, it's weird in my opinion.

    Me as Ordinary People: SO WHAT? It's common in Korea to do a surgery. Sometimes I think it's weird when they said he/she is ugly, then after they went to do surgery, they'll said he/she is fake!!!  Right? It's pretty confusing sometimes to be K-Netizen lol.
    WAIT! I got some info (AGAIN LOL) that the 1st pict is not actually KDY. Doyeon posted her childhood photos:



  4. KIM MYUNGSOO YOU MUST FIND ANOTHER BETTER GIRL!
  5. Me as Inspirit: Yes! I hate the fact that you date Kim Do Yeon! That attention whore! I also remember that you like natural girls, BUT WHAT IS THIS? Just because her dad helps you to promote your photobook, you date her? Please no! 
    Me as Ordinary People: Who the heck are you to choose someone's partner?? It's his life! Not ours!! Just let him choose what he wants!
And other thingy which I read from twitter because of me and my friends curiousity LOL.
  • Fansite master seems already know the dating issue, but they keep on silent to protect him. The reason they rest on September is probably because they disappointed bcs Myungsoo carelessly went on date and captured.
  • Seems it's not only Myungsoo who is/was dating? (ssst, secret lol)
  • Some fans leaving fandom or even changed their username like "HATE MYUNGSOO" or smth else and decide to take hate on him IS PITIFUL. That's why, don't love your bias as he/she's yours. Remember, we're just fans.
  • Some said, "C'mon! He's human too! He can date anyone!" but others also said, "We fans also human who can feel heart break.." I totally agree with this. But please, don't make that heart break even worse for you.
  • Ya know, it's better to see his dating issue with a girl rather than his gay issue like you guys made! Really! Most of  think Myungsoo is gay because of his attention to Sungyeol and Sungjong. I prefer she's dating a girl than he's being gay! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! YOU REALLY WANT HIM TO BE GAY? GET YOUR MIND!
  • There's something confusing from the Woollim's statement that has been translated by akp and soompi. So they're still dating or not? Because some articles said they're dating, but some said they dated. It's pretty tricky...
  • Tbh I expect another girl for Myungsoo LOL. Just like this: 

    Han Boreum (She played as Myung's GF in Master's Sun)
     or this kekekekekekkekekekekek... sorry I just too random..
    Bae Suzy!!!! LOL
So, what do you think? It's just my opinion, just give me your opinion about this issue in the comment box bellow! ;)

Comments

  1. mungkin woollim pada awalnya sengaja gak bilang kalo merekapacaran karena waktu itu OGS baru mulai, mungkin mereka takut penjualan tiketOGS jadi terpengaruh sama berita pacarannyaL. kan kasian infinite juga udah mempersiapkan OGS tapi malah terpengaruh berita itu.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sama sih sebenernya aku juga mikir bgitu.. krn byk fans labil yg cuma gara2 berita gini aja ninggalin fandom /mau marah tp sedih juga/ thanks for sharing anyway~

      Delete
  2. Klo diliat dri twitnya L yang dihapus pas masalah Han Boreum itu, trus lagu ciptaannya L dan ekspresix saat nyanyiin lagu itu, kq kyakx emang smw itu buat n karena Doyeon y? :-|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalo yg aku tau dr bbrp info sih gini. Pas ad foto Boreum sm L itu katanya ada tmn2 Doyeon yg ngancem ke Boreum (ada translate-annya tp lupa dimana =_=), dan krn byk fans yg jealous (biasalah) Boreum hapus tweet itu. Kalo soal lagunya dia itu aku bener2 clueless ga tau deh itu lagu buat siapa. Bisa buat Doyeon / fans, tp emg entah kenapa aku lbh mikirnya itu buat cewenya (cuma pendapat). Hihihi

      Delete
  3. hye. i come here from the future. lel. which show is it? the one myungsoo with suzy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment