[Concert Review] 180119 Wanna One Wanna Be Loved Fan Meeting in Kuala Lumpur

This is my first time attending an event in Kuala Lumpur and as knew from my friends who's been to KL stop, it all went smooth.

BUT NOT THIS TIME

  1. Security Check
    As I know, Malaysia never did a body check thoroughly beside it's uncomfortable, I thought as their religion is quite strict they won't allow you to touch other's easily (pls correct me if I'm wrong, bcs this is what I saw as commoners). They did check our bag and some boxes if they saw it suspicious.

    I forgot to mention that we must going through 2 security checks. The 1st one only bag check, 2nd one when we're about to enter our section, they check our bag again and do the body check. The female security will touch your body even to your inner thigh to check if there's camera inside your skirt. Lot of fansites can't go through this. They will go back and think on how to enter with their camera on.

    Me also panicking because I also brought my camera and I MUST take pict inside lol. It's been a habit for me to take a photo in a concert. Till around 6:30 PM I still outside thinking on how to bring my camera in. Thankfully, I got my friend who can help to get in without body check. Then I went towards my section which is Rockzone Left.

  2. Promotor
    It's all went smooth actually. Till the chaos begin and the promotor and security were late to take an action. Even when in the middle of chaos, no one ask the MC to pause the talk session and he still ask Wanna One members to continue talking.

    At the end during  1.5 hours delay, I search on twitter abt this chaos and I'm shocked that the Rockzone were all filled with too many fans. I saw some pictures some fans captured from upper section and it was horrible. No breathing room it's all packed.



    I read that they still selling tickets and my friends said even her queue number is above 1,000, fans keep coming till I don't know how many. They oversold the tickets resulting too many fans in rockzone area with small stage without extended stage so fans at the back want to go in front.

    As the event delayed bcs they asked fans to sit (in standing area meh) the event were all messed up too. Security asked fans to fill the corner area OF COURSE THEY DON'T WANT TO because they can't see a thing there!! The stage was not even reach that area =_=. Everything was rushed and the games were just as simple as that, like.. what??

    I also read a tweet about the birthday surprise. It supposed to be a cute cake but the MC stated he didn't eve saw that cake at the backstage. The MC claiming the birthday surprise was his plan and gave a plain chocolate cake with 1 candle. Idk this is just a mess then... 


  3. Crowd/Fans
    I was number 301 in left Rockzone and when I saw the time almost 8 PM, fans keep coming going downstairs to the section I was wondering how many fans will fill this section. I wrote some thread abt what happened to me on my twitter:

  4. The sections were overcrowded and they keep pushing. I can't even stay still, I can't stand at all. I want to blame the promotor but also fans for pushing. If you don't oversell, this won't happen, if you don't push, this too won't happen, we all can just enjoy the fanmeeting with peace
For me who travel to Kuala Lumpur for this event it's all not even worth. The fanmeeting rushed and became boring as they're all still worrying abt the fans. Not even can enjoy the show, my body was all in pain, my hair was dragged, got stepped, my nose got blocked, everything was horrible.

But if you ask me id I might went to Kuala Lumpur again for a concert, maybe yes I will still go. I just hope that the same thing won't occur again in the future.

Comments