Buying Malaysian SIM Card with KLOOK

Hello! So I'm back with another how-to post after I experiencing some during my short trip. This post gonna be a how to buy Malaysian SIM Card via KLOOK.

Why it must be via KLOOK?
First of all, this is not a paid post or I'm encouraged to post a 'sponsor' post. I just want to share that buying it from KLOOK is easier and cheaper than the one we purchase on arrival. It's hassle free as we just need to pick it up on KLIA as we've paid it via PayPal/Credit card on the website.

What do we get?
The SIM Card is "TUNE TALK" I choose 'Lite Plan' which comes with 4G connections, 5GB internet data, 5 RM credit for calls. The internet data valid for 7 days. So if you want to upgrade, there's 'Power Plan' with more internet data and longer period (14 days).



The other option for SIM Card is Digi/U Mobile (as on pict below)


So with the price comparison also the internet data, you might choose which one fit you the most for your trip. Pick up location is described in the PDF they sent you after you completed the purchase. It's quite easy to find on KLIA2.

Comments