[Concert Review] 170715 CNBLUE 'BETWEEN US' in JAKARTA

I also wrote a journalist post on KoreanUpdates + photos: here
HD photos : blog.daum.net/van2fabiola/58

Finally I'm back with another concert review. This time, I went as media but also as fan I guess haha. 

And this is the 2nd time I attended the show promoted by IME Indonesia. I'm impressed with how they can be better a lot compared to BTS last April. Maybe one of the reason is this concert scale is smaller than Wings Tour which use 2 ICE Hall. At first, I was shocked when they announced CNBLUE gonna use 2 hall of ICE because that's hella lot and I guess CNBLUE fans (BOICEs) is not that many. 


At the time I arrived at the venue, 2 PM, ICE was so.. empty compared to BTS. Just found out that they finally decided to narrow down the venue to 1 hall only. Thousands BOICEs already queuing but once again, it's not that many. Right after I went inside the concert hall, the VIP and Gold section have lot of free spaces but later on, it's quite packed. 

Attending their concert was like a reunion with CNBLUE songs and members after 4 years. Because I always found CNBLUE songs great apart from Kpop. Back in 2013 I could see my self jamming throughout the concert as I know their songs, but now, CNBLUE have lot of new songs and some of them I don't really know haha moreover, their new songs has different feel from previous albums. But I do know all of their songs from 7ºCN. When they performed 'Can't Stop' I was like "OMG MY FAVE" yes that's my fave even though some of fans said it doesn't sound like CNBLUE's. 

When they back performing 'Love Girl', 'Love', 'Lie', 'Sweet Holiday', 'In My Head', I was throwing my thought back to the moment when I'm into them that much, thanks CNBLUE for bringing this feeling back!! But I'm also taken aback knowing they gonna perform 'Manito' acoustically!!! Because Manito  is the song that caught my attention right after it's released. I really want to sing along with them at that time but at the same time I need to take a pict of Minhyuk ahaha because it's the ONE AND ONLY time when Minhyuk go to the front :").


The stage was so near and I could see them extra close. Sadly Jungshin and Minhyuk rarely go to left section lmao. But Yonghwa was so hyper last night and even fell twice haha u okay dude? Once again, CNBLUE never fail to amaze me with their live performance and entertaining as usual. Yonghwa really knows how to bring up the atmosphere. I can feel CNBLUE x BOICEs support for each other, they're awesome. 

Last, thank you for BOICEs, I don't even know your name and you don't know me either but you guys helped me to take photos by covering me THANK YOU! 

Even though I'm not a hardcore BOICE anymore (or maybe not even can be called BOICE anymore), CNBLUE concert always blows me away and once again, just as I said back in 2013, you need to attend CNBLUE concert at least once! Their stage act is top notch and their life performance will please your ears and eyes.

Song/set list:


  1. Radio
  2. When I Was Young
  3. Domino
  4. I’m Sorry
  5. Can’t Stop
  6. It’s You
  7. Love Girl
  8. Sweet Holiday
  9. Love
  10. Lie
  11. Blind Love
  12. Royal Rumble
  13. In My Head
  14. You’re So Fine
  15. Face To Face
  16. Wake Up
  17. Feeling
  18. Coffee Shop
  19. Cinderella
  20. Between Us
  21. Catch Me
  22. Manito (Acoustic Ver.)
  23. Young Forever
Lighting: 8/10
Stage act: 10/10
Sound: 10/10
Queuing: 9/10

Comments