[Concert Review] 2016-2017 Park BoGum Asia Tour 'Oh Happy Day' in Jakarta

So I'd like to start with the press conference first...

On January 12, we're invited to attend the press conference of Park Bo Gum's at Hotel Mandarin Oriental. As we're media partner, we could sit in the front row, yes the 1st line. just 2 meter's from where Park Bo Gum will sit.



More HD pict: http://blog.daum.net/van2fabiola/52

I've done press conference coverage several times, it's not making me nervous at that time actually. When he finally walked in, I'm surprised with his tall slender body, bright and small face and mannequin-like figure. His smile never fade from his face and the 1st impression of him is 10/10 from me.

He looks so friendly, greeted the media and when the MC asked him to sit "Is it just me who sit You don't?" (as the MC and translator are woman). The press conference is just as usual press conference. The questions were asked by the MC and Park Bo Gum just there answering it. But there're some times BoGum initiate to start a conversation when he was asked "What kind of role do you want?" He's back asking the media, "Lemme ask you what role do you think I fit in?". As someone said "psyco!" he startled and said:

Bogum: "I've been a psycho before in a drama"
Media: "I remember you! Neoreul giokhae!"
Bogum: "Oh yes! With Seo In Guk sunbaenim... You guys now that drama??"
Media: "Yes! We've watched it"
Bogum: /surprised/ "Wah, thank you.. terima kasih"

The rest of the press conference just went as usual without anything special (?). After the press conference, we got the chance to do exclusive interview with Bogum. I did not know if I'm going to interview him, I don't even know the question. I got a habit if I did not well prepared I became extremely nervous doing it. I thought I'm just gonna took a pict of him instead of sit in front of him and asking him questions.

The photo session runs longer than I expected sih. I don't know what pose he must do because originally I thought Bogum's best pose is his wide smile and laugh. When the interview began, everything just went smooth as ever. But when I was about to ask him the question, as usual I'm trembling and nervous. I didn't even realized that until people in the room told me lol. Not to mention I haven't eat any since the morning and it's already 4PM at that time.

When we asked about something and Bogum always see our eyes directly and when he answers too. He sometimes started a short conversation too during the interview, he's very kind indeed.


Straight to the fan meeting time. He appeared with red suit it looks gorgeous on him. This is the first time I attend actor fan meeting and if I were his hardcore fans, I might be very jealous for the fangirls who're selected to play with him on stage. The longest part was when he made sandwich lmao. He made sandwich with potato salad + strawberry jam I can't even imagine how it taste. The game part also took longer than expected I guess. It last for 4 hours for a fan meeting it's crazy!!

He also walking around the venue, so the fans at the back can also saw him close. But it was chaos lol. Everyone start running and stood up on chair. Bogum also sang Chrisye's Untukku, one of the best Indonesian cover from kpop Idol. Did I mentioned that Bogum's voice is way better than idols? After the fan meeting, we're entitled to do hi touch/hi5 with him. Every attendees are getting the hi touch. When it was our turn, he surprisingly remember us, the media who interviewed him yesterday. I'm surprised. He excitingly greet us with his (of course) beautiful smile.

It's a wrap! Fiuh finally I can finish this review even though it's almost 2 months after the event lmao. Next is GOT7 fan meeting review!

Comments