Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 3)

Previous:  Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 1)Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 2)
Before we start,  I wat to give a not that all photos here taken with Infinix Zero 3.

I woke up at 8 I guess and took a quick shower. I decided to go to Marina Bay area in the morning. I ate my breakfast at the guest house and immediately went to nearest MRT station.

Yes I do want to go fast because I don't want to waste my time as I need to go to the airport by 8PM at night lol.


As I reach Bayfront station (yes that's the nearest) I saw the familiar place, Marina Bay Sands as I recall BTS once there :").


You might face intersection after you exit from Bayfront station, I took the right path to go to Garden by The Bay first.  As it might get hotter in the afternoon, I went there immediately.





I absolutely stunned with the view. But it's too hot I can't bear with it lmao I went inside the mall. I saw Super Heroes Cafe, but the price doesn't fit my penny so lemme just take a look at it.




Then go out again to see if I can afford Art Science Museum ticket. Unfortunately no hahahahahhahaha. I decided not to enter the attraction and just wandering around the sites.



After I knew I can't get into the museum, I think where should I go after this... I decided to..... Bugis Street ftw!!! hahahah My brother asking for a new bag so I guess I should go back there, also looking for some snack to bring home.



Finished shopping (again) at Bugis Street, I went back to ChinaTown. Wonder if I could spend my time before my flight. So I check the map and saw there're actually some closed 'mall' (China Square Central) and the usually held flea market there. So I want to take a look. I have no regrets wandering around because I could see these vintage things omg.



Then I went to 'Chinatown Point' another 'mall' near the area. There's China Town Library but most of them are grannies :"D the ambiance also feels like Chinese with red ornament. After I finished wandering inside the mall, I grab a cup of KOI and back to guesthouse to charge my phone. Then wandering the China Town (Pagoda Street) once again. Before I went to airport finally I have one proper meal. Chicken Rice of course.




That's it! As I went to Changi Airport, my short journey in Singapore ended. I went to the airport earlier so I can strolling around the airport and I reminiscence the day when me and my friends also at the same place going back to Jakarta in 2008. I still remember how we bought Burger King and forgot that we actually will get dinner on plane lol. I also bought a bandage for my swollen ankle at Changi back then. At last..... see ya on the next trip!



Budget:
MRT Chinatown - Bayfront: SGD 0.77
MRT Bayfront - Bugis: SGD 0.77
Shopping at Bugis: SGD 43
MRT Bugis - Chinatown: SGD 0.87
KOI: SGD 3
Chicken Rice: SGD 3
Strips BBQ Pork: SGD 13
MRT Chinatown - Changi: SGD 1.75
Garrett: SGD 11
TOTAL: SGD 77.16

TOTAL FROM DAY 1 & 2 (SGD 56): SGD 133.16
If you convert it to the currencies that I exchange my money (9,400): IDR  1,251,704

You can cut it down from the shopping budget if you want. Basically I went shopping for my family a lot so I spend more on that haha. See ya on the next trip, hopefully, this summer!

Comments