Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 2)

WARNING: Picture heavy heheheh
Before we start,  I wat to give a not that all photos here taken with Infinix Zero 3.

Previous: Budget Trip To Singapore (Day 1)

I originally planning to go to Bugis Street later but. I found out that my hotel is reeeaaally near so lemme just go there today after a breakfast.

The breakfast separated in  2, Western/Asian food. I choose Western since I've eaten a lot of Asian lol.



After that I packed my luggage and go around. You may put your bag in the hotel first.

Walking to the backside, I attracted to this building. I thought it's pure a Church but then I found out it's a restaurant called Chjimes.

Chjimes

Singapore Art Museum


Then I just walk again, found this Church and currently there's wedding matrimony happening!




Another Catholic Church

Walkin straight, I found Singapore National Design Centre. It's kind of unexpected because I don't know that these places are actually close to each other. So I MUST take a look.






After I finished with Design Centre, as I walk thru. Yay! I found the national library! The building is so huge and soooo quiet (of course duh!).

Singapore National Library


I look around, where should I go after this. Without using the map, I go across the street and found Bugis Junction. As I walk to it's center I suddenly remember, "HEY! I've been here 8 years ago!" Yes my very 1st experience going overseas was in 2008 for an immersion program from school. We went to Bugis Junction and I remember I bought Converse at the corner of it.


  Then, walking again across the street, BUGIS STREET!!




3 for SGD 10!!


This is what I bought at Bugis Street. Cost SGD 12 each but if you buy 2, cost SGD 20!!

After walking half day, I decided to go back to the hotel, taking my luggage and heading to Chinatown to check in at my hostel. Hostel story will be posted separately.

As I checked in, I explore Chinatown in the evening. Of course it's all cheap and making me want to spend more money lol. Mostly they sold 3 for SGD 10.



Calligraphy, anyone?


I found TINTIN Shop nearby, but the price is holly molly expensive lmao. I love Snowy but nah you're too expensive dude.




Right after Pagoda Street


After s super long tiring walk and buy nothing, I went to Orchard Road. Of course you need to go there at night because of the Christmas light! Uptill I went to Orchard, I haven't got any meal again after breakfast. So I went to ISETAN and found 2 dollar onigiri. I immediately bought 2 hahahah. It's huge so I'm full after the 2nd onigiri.




I really bought nothing at Orchard. Just walking around, window shopping, going in and out to some stores, SEPHORA, another cute stuff,  okay so expensive bye.... hahhaha Near 7PM I guess I just went back to hostel. Preparing what should I do tomorrow, where should I go in the morning till night before my flight.

So 2nd day, how much did I spend?
Shopping: SGD 30
MRT City Hall - Chinatown: SGD 0.77
MRT Chinatown - Orchard: SGD 0.87
Onigiri: SGD 4
MRT Orchard - Chinatown: SGD 0.87
TOTAL: 36.51

TOTAL FROM DAY 1 (SGD 19.49): SGD 56

Comments