Short Journey To Bangkok - Food!

I've posted some food photos on my previous post. This post basically "711 food" post LOL.

Thailand have variety of foods. They have their own but I saw so many Japanese and Korean food in their mall.

This one I ate at Omu, a Japanese omurice. Cost 230 Baht including soup and drink. Taste? 5/5 for me. For the portion, it's huge lmao. I think this 1 portion can be split up to 2 person.



These delicious looking bread sold in front of my hostel. Cost 20 Baht for each. They sold sweet and salty bread and I can't choose which one is my fave because both are delicious.


So starting from this line, it's 711 food that I bought hihih. 711 is a savior to us as they sold different kinds of milk, yogurt, ice cream, onigiri, and other fast food that only needs to be heat. The price are reasonable but I forgot the price for each items. Basically, it started from 5 Baht till 40 Baht for the items I bought. Cheap huh? Here I provide the receipt but idk which one is milk/onigiri/coffee/water/anything hahah.

Various type of ice cream. Ovaltine, KitKat, Milo!!

Drink section

Fast&packed food

Yogurt

Milk

Est Cola hahahah with GOT7 JB as the model (GOT7 is the model but I only found his)

KitKat Ice Cream is a must

For breakfast :3

Last day and finally another ice cream!

Below are several foods that can be found around Bangkok. Mostly are street snacks, but I guess Bangkok is indeed famous for its street snack right?





The super big Thai Tea



SIDE NOTE: Receipt and 711 stamps :3



Comments