Short Journey to Bangkok, Thailand (Day 3)

Yuhuu~

After a super tiring day for BTS EPILOGUE, the next day we got a chance to explore Bangkok more, like... finally!

2 of my friends are having their Thai massage while me and 1 of my friends walking around the hostel area. I originally wanted to visit the Church near the hostel but... failed. It was so hot even from the morning, I guess it's just 9AM at that time.

After that, we planned to go to 'True Love Cafe', a cafe with tons of Husky dog /kyaaaa/. But my friend suddenly mentioned me to go to 'The House of Paws'/HOP's dog cafe which has various dogs inside. As I told my friends on train they immediately agree and fortunately we're on the same train line to go to that cafe.


House of Paws Dog's Cafe /HOPs

The place is quite easy to find (I do search on Google maps). And when we're near, we met the goldie!! A golden retriever just go for a walk so we're very sure, that the dog cafe is nearby. Just as we thought, after we turned to the left a bit, we finally found the little heaven on earth /laaaaaa~/.

I forgot how much the drink cost and you can purchase the dog food so you can interact with the dogs. It's not that expensive, well if it's expensive I might not have purchase any I guess lol. They have various dog, Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Golden Retrieve, Corgi, Chihuahua, and Beagle (I guess?). These fluffy friends are super cute but Daisy, the Golden Ret is sleepy so she just sleep the whole time lol. Charlie, the Corgi also sleep but when I offer him some food, he immediately woke up. The big Alaskan Malamute sleep in front of my feet and I never thought that this 4 months dog will be this big. The only one who's very active is the 6 months white Samoyed and I forgot her name lol.











You can meet your new fur friends at Siam Square Soi 8, Bangkok Thailand.



After that we just go back to the station to get to Chatuchak Weekend Market. But as we walk back to the station, my attention was caught by the mini pop up market.






I bought this terrarium because it's just so cute. I forgot how much it cost (LMAO I already forgetting everything duh). The seller said it doesn't need to be watered, since it's a moss so they need to be in moist temperature.









Then we off to Chatuchak Weekend Market! OMG this post gonna be so long please bear with it! hehe





Chatuchack basically placed near Mo Chit BTS, so just go to Mo Chit and you'll find Chatuchak on the left (if you're taking the train from Central of Bangkok).

Chatuchak Weekend Market is soooo big. As it's says "market", the product they sell is all cheap. Most of it maybe perfect for you to buy a lot for an online shop lol. There're lot of replicas in the market with great quality and cheaper price. Like Kanken bag, Anello bag, and lot other things. Me, my self bought some clothes for 20 Baht each (approx. 80,000 IDR) if I found it on Indonesia online shop, it'll cost more than 100,000 IDR. I also bought a bag since my bag is broken =_= it's also 20 Baht lmao.

The market is so packed with tourist. Discount? Just ask the seller if they can give you lower price, because sometimes they do. Chatuchak also offer flowers, Thai massage, foods, and drinks everywhere, of course with cheap price. Oh! One thing I remember when we're at Chatuchak is when it reach 4 PM (I guess?) they will play the Anthem/ I don't know what song they played on the speaker. Suddenly all of them stop walking, no sounds, silence, just the sound of the music. There're security giving salute during the song. I'm surprised because literary everyone there stop with what they're doing. I thought it's like a hidden camera or something lol. The market closed nearly 6 PM, so you better go there early to explore the big market.


















We went back to our hostel and got a dinner near the hostel. For the food, I'll post another separate one ya! :)

Comments