Short Journey to Bangkok, Thailand (Day 2)

D-DAY! BTS EPILOGUE IN BANGKOK!!

I'm so excited yet nervous. I decide not to bring my DSLR camera since Bangkok is known for its strict security, but I brought my xiaomi yi (in the end it doesn't work well too sigh).

We arrived at the venue about 12PM by train and taxi. It's kind of cheap taxi for us 5 people in the cab. The tickets were NOT in our hand till 4PM.... So we just waited, queuing for the fansite goods, buy some drinks and chilling out. I wore dress which shoulder is cropped so at the end of the day it became super red and dark. Bangkok was so hot at that time.



Should I tell some stories inside the venue? Lol basically it's all the same hype, the same excitement, the same idol, Bangtan. But they performed lot of new songs, Thai ARMY horoscope project, and different crowd are what different. It seemed that BTS are all super happy being back to Bangkok as the venue always packed with fans. I did not even try to reach to the front, watching them from behind is better because I can see all of them on stage. On one of their performance, they start splashing water from the bottle they drank. I'm surprised my left part hair and body got wet and when I turned around, damn it was Taehyung who splashed it (I should've not washed my hair and dress back then LOL). The projects were success. The colorful blinky smiley button and horoscope. Wonder if Bangtan know what that means lol.

One thing I pointed out about Thai ARMY, they always remind other fans to do the project. I forgot to turned off the lightstick then suddenly a fan beside me "please turn off the army bomb, project!" Since I always did not follow project, this is kind of shocking lol.

Overall, I enjoyed jumping and singing along with them and ARMYs. It's all surreal, I'm able to attend their concert in Bangkok, the most hyped kpoppers in SEA. No other special moment, I just enjoy every of it till the end. Anyway, after the concert, it was raining hard and dude how do we get out from here?

After we reached near hostel, we immediately went to 711 to grab some food because we did not eat any proper meal since the morning lol. 711 is everything while being overseas.

Comments