Food Escape, Beatrice Quarters and Churreria

Yesterday I went to the mall as I suddenly want to eat sushi lmao. But as soon as I arrived, Sushi Tei already have loooong waiting list, so did Ipekke Komachi. Then I decide to eat another kind of food and our final decision is Beatrice Quarters. At first we want to eat at Ikkudo Ichi, ramen restaurant but no haha.

Beatrice Quarters have a very nice interior with pink and purple as the main color. They serve many varieties of food from Italian - Japanese and even dessert and coffee. Me and my sister ordered Les Japonais Chicken, Unagi Teriyaki Rice Pizza, and Black Toast. 





Les Japonais Chicken is similar to carbonara I guess. But it served with chicken katsu on top of it. It's creamy but not that thick. It'll be enough for personal plate, not too much.



Unagi Teriyaki Rice Pizza fulfill my crave for sushi a bit. The taste is similar to unagi sushi roll just different presentation. The rice is so moist, the unagi also taste good and overall it's a great dish to be shared for 1-2 person (small portion).


THIS IS DA BOMB! The Black Toast is soooo damn tasty. The toast are crisp outside but it's very moist and warm inside. Almost similar taste with Lava Cake but I prefer this more. There're no lava came out from inside of the toast but a warm melted chocolate (or unbaked dough lol). Topped with vanilla ice cream it's prefect. I'll go back for this... for sure.



The second place I went is Churreria, the place where churros never fail to amuse me. I decided to go to this place even though I've been here before because of their Christmas edition drinks are still available! Look at the photo above, isn't that gorgeous? Haha. I ordered 'Red Nose Rudolph' and 'Sweet Jingle Caramel'. Actually there's one more drink called 'Rockin' Xmas' but I did not order it since we're too full. 'Red Nose Rudoplh' is strawberry juice topped with whipped cream and strawberry. With ice cream cone and of course churros on it. While 'Sweet Jingle Caramel' is cappuccino topped with whipped cream, caramel popcorn, marshmallow biscuit, and churros. As we also ordered churros which is sweet, I prefer to drink 'Red Nose Rudolph' more since it's fresh and a bit sour. The other one is sweet, too sweet for me.



Price range:
Beatrice Quarters
Les Japanois Chicken 58K IDR
Unagi Teriyaki Rice Pizza (small) 79K IDR
Black Mamba Toast 45K IDR

Churreria
Red Nose Rudolph 50K IDR
Sweet Jingle Caramel 50K IDR
Churros (4 + 1 drip) 32K IDR

All prices not include tax and service.

Comments