[Concert Review] 2015 INFINITE World Tour "INFINITE EFFECT" in Jakarta

15 November 2015 is another great day for me, finally I could (once again) witness the infinity of INFINITE.

The first time I attended a soundcheck party so I could see INFINITE without make up? LOL. Myungsoo with his grey jacket, Sunggyu with his oversized tshirt, Dongwoo who keeps drinking his ultramilk choco during the first song of soundcheck JULIA! Did I heard it right? JULIA!!!! Idk why but I always want to watch and listen Julia live and finally Infinite perform it in this world tour :"")


Oh well overall the concert just happens smoothly. I stand a bit on left side so Sunggyu, Sungyeol mostly stand in front of me. Their interaction is just so cute but sadly I couldn't capture that moment because of the freaking strict security. Me and my friend are taking turn to take photos, so we don't get caught. We also got help from Japanese fansite who also scanning around to see there's security or not she was like "eobso.. eobso.." (no one.. no one...). When it turns the part when they're throwing paper planes, I couldn't get any :( They throw it in front of me, especially Sunggyu, but still I got nothing :( Oh in the end, when the concert ended, I found 1 yellow paper plane dropped on the floow and me just grabbed it fast LMAO. It was Sungjong's.





I love how the concert brought me back to their previous albums as they (still) sang their old songs such as Entrust, Julia, Tic Toc, Come Back Again (of course!). Whenever I did not taking the photos, I'm singing along, swinging my yeobong here and here and screaming out loud. This is my 4th time meeting them yet I still crying whenever I met them.

Set list/song list:

  1. Before the Dawn
  2. Paradise
  3. Be Mine
  4. Destiny
  5. Tic Toc
  6. Walk to Remember
  7. Love Letter
  8. Between Me and You
  9. Everyday (Woohyun solo)
  10. Sorry, I’m Busy (INFINITE H)
  11. Pretty (INFINITE H)
  12. Kontrol (Sunggyu solo)
  13. Heartbeat (INFINITE F)
  14. My Girl (INFINITE F)
  15. For You
  16. Julia
  17. Nothing’s Over
  18. Entrust
  19. Cover Girl
  20. Up to You
  21. Moonlight
  22. Back
  23. The Chaser
  24. Bad
  25. Come Back Again
  26. Together

Comments