[CONCERT REVIEW] 150911 2015 1st SH Power Music with BTS

HD photos: (click the link below!)

Group


So, hello? I'm back with concert review and this one, I'm pretty involved from the beginning till the end of the event. Should we start from the very beginning?

When SH Entertainment announced their event, they immediately invite some fanbases to do project or anything. Me, actually not from any kind of fanbase and just a representatives from one of Indonesian fanbase. We decided to do some projects like video, Rapmon and Jungkook's bday cake, gift box, and food support. In the end, some of our projects can not be done because of the regulation and then it changed to handbanner and welcome cake for BTS.

The ticketing is pretty chaotic since the VVIP section sold out on the first day of pre sale. Thankfully, I got an exchange from BOB concert ticket so I could secure my ticket. Most of foreigners are asking help to Indonesian armys in order to get the tickets. Some of them also exchanging their seat because they want to get closer and in the middle. Unfortunately, even till the D-Day, some of them got scammed by those "VVIP ticket holders" and they ran away :(.

The process from the scrap idea till the end is super long story and in mean time, I met so many friends joining this food support (which is changed to cake support). Ila, Dhea, Qiho, Lidya, Salma, Sher, Ijah (?), Oliv, Chong, Nidya. Really.. thank you. After so much struggle, printing the PC, sticker, buying the snack, and so on, we could bought that 4 tiers cute cake..



On 10th September, me with my friends decided to go to the airport and could not see them because they took different way out =_=. I'm so pissed of but then let it go. But then, 11 September came and I'm sure it was the longest day I've ever felt. In the morning, I should face that my sister couldn't come and my dad knew I lied to him for this fanmeeting. I feel guilty and since he doesn't even mad, I began crying. At that time, Bangtan suddenly appear from the lift and walking to their van to go to the venue (Kota Kasablanka). As we reached Kokas, we got an info that our cake could not be put in the waiting room because it's isolated area. I AM MAD. We're running here and there to bring the cake and thankfully, the cake could get into the backstage. The staff also said BTS impressed with the cake (even tho they didn't upload a pict on twitter =_=), but at least.. they take a loot at it :).

You can see there's part of the cake on the left (thanks @yuriiaw_ !)
Finishing the cake issue, we must face another obstacle.. a short period of time to distribute the goodies, a small fight, scammed, and we don't even take a meal/drink for the whole day (well I finally bought Milo). When me and my friend distributing the free photocards, it.. was...chaos. I feel like they want to punch/bully me with their hands trying to grab the photocards on my hand hahahah. I'm surrounded by armys and I'm in shock actually.

Okay, move to the press conference. They previously invited all media to join the press conference. But BigHit at first want to cancel the press conference and in the end it's just a greeting... like.. 2 minutes? I also can't going in because BigHit must choose 10 media as they saw fansite's name on the list. Okay.. once again.. I'm mad. Then I just go to the VVIP section bleh.

I got row A, the front row. They did not allow us to take picture but 3 fansites beside me already using their bazooka lol. Then we change our seat with C ticket holder and /sigh/ we sat beside 2 fansites too and it's pretty recognizable if we're all taking photos. Then we decided to change our seat after photosession and hi5. The hi5.. TAEHYUNG IS THE FIRST how to breath. Taehyung-Yoongi-Jin-Rapmon-Jungkook-Jimin-Jhope (if I'm not wrong). And I stuck with Jhope for some seconds like... our eyes met for 2-3 seconds and when I walk aside he keeps looking and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. When it's time to take a photo, the security actually ask me to move to Jhope's side but I resist and standing beside Taehyung until one crew push me to kneel. Even after the photo session ends, the crew keep pushing me from behind till I want to fall because the fan in front of me still talking to Taehyung.

After that we decide to change our seat again with row G, well.. that's pretty... far from our original seat LOL. The security seems remembering me and he keeps looking at my direction till my friend's camera got confiscated =_=. The show starts with 5 songs from KM and then Q&A from BTS. I remember Jungkook want to try otak-otak and rendang for Jhope. The games was pretty quick and the showcase started. It feels like mini TRB for me, since I previously attended one. The song list is half TRB and they even ask us to sing along during Miss Right. They look surprised with the crowd and I can guarantee, Indonesian crowd always the best. They could sing along with the idol during the whole concert! 12 songs from Bangtan, the fanchant are sooooo loud and they sing along to. The peak was DOPE. Really, if you watch the fancam... (lemme give you).


For song list it's totally the same as TRB 2nd half. I attended the first half so there's no I NEED U, DOPE, and Boyz with Fun. I'm soooo happy I could watch those 3 songs live huhuhu. They looks enjoying the stage even tho there's only a few interactions with fans. Their attempt to speak Bahasa is the cutest "Lucu!", Jimin you got me. And I couldn't help but having Jhope as my 2nd bias right now. Thanks for those eye/lens contact, okay, end of story.

So how I rate this show? 7/10 :) I had fun, I don't have to queue because it's seated number. VVIP is the front seat yes!! Not behind festival or something. But, the strict BigHit, the sudden change of regulations, unfriendly crew, bad sound system, and backlight (the screen are too bright so their faces are barely seen) are the minuses. But overall SH Entertainment did a great job tho :).

Songlist/setlist:

  1. N.O
  2. No More Dream
  3. Miss Right
  4. I Like It
  5. If I Ruled The World
  6. War Of Hormone
  7. Danger
  8. I Need U
  9. Boy in Luv
  10. DOPE
  11. Boyz with Fun
  12. Attack on Bangtan

Comments

  1. I just imagine how the concert was. The big dream are attend their concert and make an interaction also joining the fansign. But can i? ㅠㅠ Wish i get the ticket for Wings tour >< thanks for sharing kak ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment