[Concert Review] 150503 Super Show 6 in Jakarta

FOR PHOTOS PLEASE GO TO : http://blog.daum.net/van2fabiola

So this is my very first Super Show I've ever attended. Super Junior had been to Indonesia that much but this is the only Sushow that I got to attend, SS6. 

The concert it self held at BSD City, which is sooo far far away from my home. I arrived at the venue at 11 AM. The concert started at 2 PM. Me and my media friends supposed to be in Yellow section, but due to some circumstances, I must go out again and guess what? Some of my friends got stucked and can not enter the venue again because the security said that door supposed to be VVIP door, not media. But me and 1 of my friends had been succeed going through =_=. After 15 minutes debate, we decided to run from the back door again and missed about 3-5 songs.





Okay now about the show it self. When ELF and other kpop fans always said "Supershow is entertaining!" "it's super fun!" but I didn't get that 'excitement' during the concert. Idk why, maybe because of the incident with security and those chinese fansites. As always, shoving here and there to get the best view. Really, the show is just.... yah.. going on without any troubles but nothing caught my attention that much. The Frozen part and when Ryeowook sang Indonesian song indeed the highlight, but else? Sorry I'm not putting it down or else, I'm just wrote what I feel at that time.

The fanchant were sooo loud but I could only remember Zhoumi's solo stage "Rewind". That fanchant still reminds on my thoughts. The banner project during "Too Many Beautiful Girls" also succeed, the pink banners were rose up and make a pink ocean suddenly. Who caught my attention at that night? Definitely Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, and a bit of Heechul. I got their photos that many compared to others lol. They don't really do fanservices, maybe that's why I thought it's a bit plain. But the enthusiasm from ELFs are not cooling down till the end of the show. I saw some fans even crying remembering this might be the time when they'll be not having Super Show in mean time. Donghae and Eunhyuk will enlist to military this year, so yeah. 

Now I want to share my experience with chinese fansites (again) lol. Well, there are 2 of them. Previously they stood in front of me, but 1 of them left. Then, she came back again and shove me aside to get her previous spot back. I mean.. hello? You left before. Without "excuse me" or something polite, she just pushed me with her body. She also put her lens on someone's shoulder to take photos =_=. At the end of the show, I bumped to them again and I almost fell. They left without saying sorry or even look back at me /sigh/ attitude at it worst.

Comments