[UNBOXING] A.R.M.Y 2 Generation Member Kit (아미 2기 킷)

So finally another post from me? Hehehehe so sorry for not being able to write a thing on this blog. Even the concert review isn't there for my latest post. Been busy with work and final thesis /haphap!!/. As BTS opened up their A.R.M.Y recruitment last year, I decided to join (eventho the benefit is not really useful for me as international ARMYs).

The goods they shipped last April (I think they shipped it on April 9th?) and I got this package on April 14th. Well that's so fast! When the postman (?) or deliveryman (?) arrived, me excitedly opened the door and receive the packages lol. Here are the full unboxing photos of the kit!


And amazingly, the box is not that crumpled and dent.



BTS Global Official Fanclub A.R.M.Y
2nd Term Membership Kit /yaaaaasssh/




The box is pretty thick and huge.



Ballpoint, User Guide (written, drawn, idea by Park Jimin), ARMY Card, ARMY ZIP (photobook).





Inside the ARMY ZIP


User Guide which is written by Park Jimin, drawn by Park Jimin, and the idea also came from Park Jimin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ.




The pouch is..uhm.. it's just a common pouch actually.







Photocards and postcards.



Comments