[Concert Review] 141213 BTS The Red Bullet in Singapore

PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE WATERMARK / EDIT



I'm sorry for the suuuuuper late review for this concert. I just don't get a 'feel' to write it at those moments. So here we go.

I get in as media where I can bring my camera in. We, the photographers are allowed to take pictures during the first 3 songs BESIDE THE STAGE omg that's so close. After that me and my friend back to my seats at VVIP section. Since I first stood on the right side while my seat was on the left, so we must walk across during their ment. The light was on so bright, all of those eyes are on the stage and pay attention to Bangtan. Me and my friend... instead of sat still and listening to Bangtan, we're walking and me a bit running to get to our seat. We walked through those fans because we got the seat at the edge. As we're the only one who's standing and tall among those seated fans, Bangtan can clearly see us and most of them watching us who's busy taking the place. So embarrassing. 

The concert was running without any troubles and we enjoyed it a lot. Unfortunately, 3 person in front of us are fansites and 1 of them bringing such a huge LED banner with V name on it. Like I want to smash it but...  We enjoyed the concert a lot as we also dancing together to the song they performed. Bangtan also ask us to sing along to Miss Right and the screen also showing I Like It lyrics so we also sing along with them. Blanket Kick is the cutest stage ever when Jungkook open the yellow blanket, when Taehyung - Jin, Jimin - Jhope, and Rapmon - Jungkook one try to kiss and the other refused it lol. Near the end of the song, the bed is broken (seems it can't bear the weight of 4 boys jumping on it LOL) and Jimin laugh because of it.



The highlight part was actually when the rappers start singing "Cyper Pt. 3: Killer". IT WAS AWESOME they change the venue into a club like we're in underground to watch them rapping. DAMN. Hands in the air, screaming, middle finger from Rap Monster and Suga pouring water on him. Did I just attend underground party? No? War of Hormone, Danger, Boy In Luv were just... making my throat even suffering more. During encore, me, my friend, and other fansites start using our SLR to capture them. Ehm.. yes we got caught and scolded but thanks in the end our memory card and camera not getting confiscated.

Rise of Bangtan and Satoori Rap is another highlight and we jumping, singing, screaming at the same time like crazy. Yes, Bangtan show us a super great performance and fanservices. I love how they running to side and the other side, showing their love to the second floor. Honestly, I can't get over it for a month.. or maybe till now.






So how should I rate this concert? Since this is my first time attending the concert in Singapore, should I compare it to Indonesia?

Queue: Since in SG they're all numbered seat so they're not queuing for the seat like in Indonesia for Festival/moshpit. They're queuing for the banner which is prepared by fansites.

Security: In SG the security is FREAKIN STRICT I wanna cry. Inside the venue, they can catch you if you're seen holding your camera. They won't hesitate to yell at you, pointing their finger on you and it's annoying. They also will ask you to take out the memory card and delete all photo/videos you took. While in Indonesia the security inside the venue will just... uhm... make sure there's no one fainted.

I enjoy this show a lot for me it's 10/10 with all the benefit we got from VVIP ticket. ;) 


Setlist/Song List 141213 BTS The Red Bullet TRB in Singapore:
  1. N.O
  2. We Are Bulletproof pt.2
  3. We On
  4. Hip Hop Lover (힙합성애자)
  5. Let Me Know
  6. Rain
  7. Blanket Kick (이불긱)
  8. Just One Day
  9. Look At Here (여기봐)
  10. Outro: Propose
  11. No More Dream
  12. So 4 More
  13. Tomorrow
  14. Miss Right
  15. I Like It (좋아요)
  16. If I Ruled The World
  17. Cypher pt. 3: Killer
  18. Cyper pt.2:Triptych (Intro)
  19. War of Hormone (호르몬 전쟁)
  20. Danger
  21. Boy in Luv (상남자)


Encore:
  1. Road (길)
  2. Jump
  3. Rise of Bangtan (진격의 방탄)
  4. Satoori Rap (팔도강산)


Comments