GOGIRL EXPO 2014 Featuring Tons Of Delicious Food Out There

So, yesterday I decided to go to GOGIRLEXPO 2014 at The Hall Senayan City. As I didn't attend EXO Concert which is held in Lapangan D Senayan, I decided to get my self busy with shopping and eating those delicious food from the expo. I rarely go into such expo. Why I want to go to this expo is because of.. honestly... Stereo Desserts which also post on their instagram that they're going to be in this event.


KEDS by Taylor Swift is going to hit Jakarta! They will open their first branch in Indonesia at Senayan City. Actually I love this kind of shoes, but I've just bought new shoes and my priority is not shoes.. maybe next time ;).



Beside it, there's The Little Thing She Needs but it's just stack of cupcakes. The shoes are on the opposite. The little-mini-cute cupcakes in my face color combination :3 I can't help but taking a picture of it.


These plushies are just toooooo cute! They sell different kind of size, color, and expression if it. 


This molten chocolate are just too good to be eaten. They also sell red velvet, cheesecake, and others, but this molten chocolate is just taking over my attention. Actually I didn't bought any of it because I'm too full. Ugh.


Loony hat. Cute isn't it?



2 photos above are from the same stall. Kiting Cake. The first photo is cake in jar while the second one is cupcake and ice cream. Vanilla cupcake + Red Cocoa Ice Cream + Oreo + Caramel sauce YUM!!


The main reason why I want to go to this expo. STEREO DESSERTS! I've been craving for this dessert that long and finally I can taste it! It taste sooooo good and I'm planning to buy another flavor to complete the set hahahahha.


GOGIRL! Office corner in the middle of the room. Love it!


Tattoo. Cute tattoo with color and it's definitely bring the bad and scary image of being tattooed gone.


Right after I entered the hall, this stall caught my attention because of the weird name of the food and looks. Seems that I'm in Europe? Hahhaha I bought Quiche with Spinach and Ham.


Last but not least, I also bought the bubble milk tea from The Lab. With cute and unique bottle, I even keep the bottle now lol.

Comments