[Concert Review] Shinzui White Concert in Jakarta With APINK, SISTAR, Soomin, and JKT48

So this is my 2nd time watching girl band concert in Indonesia. The first one was SNSD / Girls Generation. Shinzui held a concert for the first time with APINK, SISTAR, Soomin, and JKT48 as the performer. This is the first time APINK come to Indonesia and the second time for SISTAR and Soomin. SISTAR previously had been to Indonesia on March 2013 for Music Bank.

Indeed, the fanchant is unbelievable. The fanchant for APINK surprisingly loud and I even surprised with the loudness. APINK is so pretty and energetic on stage. Even though minus Eunji, but Bomi and Namjoo greatly covered it up! It's a pity that Eunji can't come =_= My fave member is Eunji. Apink sang 6 songs in total (I guess?). Mr.Chu, Lovely Day, Sunday Monday, U You, My My, and NoNoNo. Actually I don't really now about Lovely Day and Sunday Monday :P. I really enjoyed them singing U You and they interacted with fans. NoNoNo is my very first APink's song that I love before that, I'm not really into APink.



Then JKT48 made their appearance. I think it's 16 members on stage? And I love it! This is my first time watching JKT48, I don't even know their song except Heavy Rotation and Fortune Cookies. But I really enjoyed watching them making such formation and cute gesture. It's not fully synchronized dance, but at least they show their effort to show their best on stage and I appreciate that. I feel bad for them because of some fans didn't cheer at them and even like "you JKT better go off stage soon because I want to see my SISTAR!!" Isn't that rude? I know you're here because of SISTAR and Apink, but at least you must respect them. I lost my respect to kpop fans at that time.

SISTAR comes at last. Performing their latest song Touch My Body, Give It To Me, Alone, Ma Boy, So Cool, and Loving You. I love most of their title track! Hahaha, no wonder, SISTAR is my fave girl group. They look so sexy and pretty with that Touch My Body stage costume. SISTAR is the one who can bring the crowd to it's maximum volume. The cheer is incredibly loud for SISTAR. I love how they can interact with fans more and restless, even though they're just arrived in Indonesia about 3 hours before the concert.


For overall concert, I gave 7/10. The security is yet strict and good. But they took my media tag away huhuhu I want to keep that pretty thing huhuhu. The sound system is not that good, euh. At the end of the show, it's only Crispi Crunch, JKT48, and SISTAR who appear on stage. Seems that APINK and Soomin already heading to airport and no one explain that to us. The press conference also a bit mess. At first we're told the press conference is on 4PM, but in the end, the press conference is on 6PM =_=.

For the full photos, you can check my photography site: capturingnowhere

Comments