[Review] 2014 Asian Dream Cup with Park Jisung, Running Man, and Crayon Pop

So, yes, I'm attending the 2014 Asian Dream Cup in Jakarta, Indonesia. To be honest, I was there for Running Man hahahaha. I've been Running Man's fan since 3 years ago and really want to see them in Jakarta and maybe they could play an episode here. And the time comes!

2014 Asian Dream Cup is a charity match between JS Friends and Indonesia all star. I don't really know about the line up for the match as I don't follow this sport. But there're international player in JS Friends team, Running Man team also joined in. Meanwhile in Indonesia All Star team, there's professional player from Indonesia also celebrities such as Ibnu Jamil, Judika, and Rico Ceper.

I went in the stadium around 5 PM and thankfully it's not that chaos. I didn't even queue from the morning (like I used to be while watching a concert). I got my tickets from KakaoTalk, the cheapest one. So, me and my friend go to the highest seat haha but as my lens are long, I can spot them clearly.

The match begin exactly at 7PM and Lee Kwangsoo already joined in. The funniest thing about him is his height make him looks weird when he's running. No wonder if we called him Kwangvatar right? hahaha. Then the shocking part is Ji Suk Jin replaced Park Jisung on field, so Ji Suk Jin is now the captain of the team HAHA! I saw him shaking his head and laughing when Park Jisung approach him.


All of Running Man members are joined the team one by one. Gary, HaHa, Jongkook, and Jaesuk. Jihyo just prettily sat on the bench and giving her best support for the team. She and Kwangsoo sometimes threw some mineral waters on the side. The crowds are even crazier when one of Running Man member spotted on big screen, made them laugh and shy because of the cheer.

As Lee Kwangsoo being Lee Kwangsoo, he run around the stadium asking the crowds to cheer them up. Half of the stadium, he stumbled and out of breath lol. Then he continued running the half stadium and collapsed hahahaha.

The match was won by Indonesian team by 3-2 :) This is my first time attending the sports event. Cheering for Indonesia and even wowed by the supports from the audiences. We shouted "INDONESIA" several times and me was like.. "ah.. beautiful" Even I know that we're all here for Running Man, but they did not forget that they must support our team.

At the end, the players switched their shirts and go back to the hotel right after the match. Then Crayon Pop performed 2 songs, "Bar Bar Bar" and "Uh-ee". No, they're not singing, they're just dancing to the music. But as everyone knows the song really well, especially "Bar Bar Bar" with the jumping jumping part, the crowds reeaaaly loud singing along or that we called fanchant. I have the fancam and I'll upload it soon! ;)

Kwangsoo seemed nervous ;)

LOL Park Jisung gave the captain bracelet to Ji Suk Jin


Lee Kwangsoo take the bottle which crossed the line hahaha

Song Ji Hyo embrace Ji Suk Jin after the match.

Gary and his brother! Jong Tae Se hahaha

The National MC, Yoo Jae Suk

Haroro~!!

Here comes the sparta Kook~

Because Song JiHyo is just too beautiful :")

The crowds!

Comments