[Concert Review] 140622 SHINee World Concert III in Jakarta

PLEASE  DO NOT EDIT OR CROP THE WATERMARK
Take it with full credit ;)
Thank youuuu~



Yay I'm back with another concert review I attended! As I can't attend 2NE1's All or Nothing, I have the chance to cover SHINee World Concert III in Jakarta. Jakarta is the last stop of their 3rd SWC.


Actually, I don't know that much about SHINee, their songs, their OTP, their anything. I just know their famous songs such as Ring Ding Dong, Juliette, Dream Girl, Lucifer, Sherlock, Why So Serious, Amigo, Everybody, and my fave SHINee song ever, Stand By Me. The other songs? hehehe I don't know. Even when the show start, I didn't even know what song they performed until Juliette and Lucifer.

Unfortunately, me as media have to get out from the venue after the 8th song. That's why I couldn't take the photos of the 9th-11th songs. But then, luckily, I can go in again in festival area which is not that full and took some photos closely.



Big thanks to Indonesian Shawol who's stepping aside and giving some room for me to take the photos. Actually I'm not a fansite at all haha. The mistook me as one of the fansite and give the priority for me to take the photo. Thank you! 

The ship is sailing everytime for Jongkey.. Jonghyun and Key. I spotted them together doing some pose. At the end when Onew suddenly appears on screen giving a message, I'm smiling seeing his smile. He's not even my bias or fave member, but his appearance with white hospital suit and his heart warming smile is comforting. Get well soon, Onew! Then they gave special performance, STAND BY ME! OMG my super fave song from SHINee. And they start pouring the water to each other.




And one thing, I'm impressed with Key's ability to learn Indonesian (or imitating) that fast. The translator just said something and he can imitate it "kami akan kembali bersama kakak Onew!" (we will comeback with Onew hyung!). As Key is my fave member, I took his photos that much, but Minho and Jonghyun alwas come to my side instead of him hahahaha.






Overall, me who's watching them as media (I don't know how about the fans, the queue, the ticketing, and others) this concert has awesome lighting, stage, and sound. I love the lighting so much! The concert it self enjoyable and make me knowing some SHINee's songs more haha. About the score, I can give 10/10 because of the great organizer and performance. But this is me as media who don't need to queue or having problem with ticketing. If you, the fans who's purchasing the ticket and must queue, what do you think? What score will you give for this concert?

Song/Set List:
  1. Spoiler
  2. Evil
  3. Nightmare
  4. Juliette
  5. Lucifer
  6. Like a Fire
  7. Dream girl
  8. Hitchhiking
  9. Singin in The Rain (short break)
  10. Queen of New York
  11. Aside
  12. Cant Leave/Sleepless Night
  13. Orgel
  14. Beautiful
  15. Real
  16. 3 2 1 (Korean Ver.)
  17. Destination
  18. Dynamite
  19. Ring Ding Dong
  20. Amigo (Rock ver.)
  21. Everybody
  22. Selene 6.23
  23. Sherlock
  24. Why So Serious
  25. Colorful
  26. Green Rain
  27. Stand by me (Special Encore)

Comments