[CONCERT REVIEW] Lukie Beat Jakarta (Lunafly and LC9)

PLEASE DO  REMOVE THE WATERMARK
Take it with full credit.
Thank you ;)

PS: This is the first time I'm doing this, but if you have any request on which member you want me to post, just comment bellow and I'll add more picts of him ;)

Ah finally I can make a concert review for this haha. So this LUKIE BEAT concert held at Jungleland Theme Park, Bogor, Indonesia. I arrived there with my friends about 12PM. At first we're confused whether we want to go in to the theme park or not (because we have to pay again 112k rupiahs). But then we saw Lunafly is rehearsing, so we immediately buy the ticket and go in LOL. 

Me and my friend is singing along and waving our hands. Yun saw us then he smiled and I was like /dying/. Teo is just too immersed with the rehearsal lol. But Sam is not there, we thought Sam won't be able to perform at the concert. Right after the rehearsal ends, we decide to play some attractions there. LC9 has done the rehearsal earlier than Lunafly, so I can't take a photo of them /sigh/. 



Just 30 minutes before the gate opened (4.30 PM) LC9 and Lunafly walked from their waiting room. We feel like "OMG WHAT A LUCK WE'RE INSIDE!" Yes, most of them are outside since they didn't buy the Jungleland ticket lol. So we walked (no, a bit run because they walk so fast!). At the end, they stopped at roller coaster game. Because it took time for them to decide, so we can take many photos of them actually lol. Actually after they rode the roller coaster, they want to ride a bumper car, but because the rain, they refuse to do it. When E.den found the small bumper car he was like : "can we ride this?", then the staff said, "No! it's for kids!" LOL.






Because of the heavy rain, the gate opened late. It supposed to be 5PM but until 6.30PM, the gate still closed. The concert it self started around 7PM. LC9 hit the stage first (for the setlist, scroll till the end of this post!). They showcase how they can speak Indonesian. King said "Indonesia, cetar!" (Indonesia, daebak!). J-Hyo and Jun also showed that they can do basic conversation in Indonesian. If I'm not wrong they said "sudah makan?" (have you eaten yet?), "sudah!" (yes, I have!). They also shared that they love Indonesian food such as Sate, Nasi Padang, Nasi Goreng. 

I'm a bit shocked when they can speak Indonesian clearly lol. They also sang Indonesian famous song "Inikah Cinta" with great pronunciation. J-Hyo said that they've prepared this for the best! I enjoyed it really. The most talkative is E.den, I think it's because he's the one who can speak English best haha. But J-Hyo can speak English too! So do King haha. The highlight part was when they invited one of lucky fans to the stage. They sang for her and King even kissed her hand. As they said it's the end, they start sang "What Makes You Beautiful" and go through the crowd. 










Actually, it's just as usual... ENJOYABLE. I sing along with them (also taking photo). I love it when they sang Afgan's song "Jodoh Pasti Bertemu". Perfect! Teo can sing it with almost perfect pronunciation. So do Sam and Yun. They also talking about fansigning event which Sam can't attend because he's sick. He said "I heard that J-Hyo sing my part in How Nice It Would Be, is that great?" As we said yes, he said, "So, it means that you cut me from the group and let J-Hyo in. Hey J-Hyo!!" LOL. Then continued with "and Teo also joined LC9 dancing for MAMA BEAT? I wouldn't like to see that again."  OMG I LOVE THIS GROUP HAAHAHHAHA. Teo also teach Sam and Yun "masalah buat lo?" (is that problem for you?). Teo also introduce him self with "sate sangat enak" I just don't understand this guy =_=.





As they continued to sang another song, there's a video played for Yun! He's having a birthday on January 14th and LUKIES make a video for him. The backsong is Andra and The Backbone's Sempurna (Perfect). We sing along and I'm having goosebumps, really. And you know what, Yun was crying, he even bend his knees, crying. After that, Teo teach Yun to do aegyo because fans ask Yun to do aegyo haha. Lunafly also the one who pick the lucky fans for fandate the next day. Yun jokingly shout, "FANBOY! FANBOY!" meanwhile Sam said, "we have to pick for LC9 too. You know, that good looking group. And don't worry, they smell good too." OMG SAM HAHAH.


The concert continues and for the last 2 songs, LC9 joined the stage. They also go through the crowd. This is the great opening for 2014 KPOP Concert in Indonesia, indeed. Actually, I don't really listen to LC9, but they can heat up the stage, makes me enjoy watching them, and interact with fans, I LOVE THEM. For Lunafly, what can I say.. I love them from a year ago actually and this event makes me even love this group more.


So, for how I rate this concert??? I give 9.5 out of 10. Why not 10? The place is good, but they must have the plan B, because the venue is outdoor and Indonesia is in raining season. They must have known that! I love this journey because it's the first time I went to a concert with Shuttle Bus, at Bogor, and we can play around at Jungleland, also meet the idols CLOSELY! ;)

See ya at the next concert review (hopefully hahah)

SETLIST:
LC9
  1. MAMA BEAT
  2. Hold On
  3. Dynamic Duo - Guilty
  4. Indonesian song - Inikah Cinta by ME
  5. Getting Over You
  6. Whistle + Party Rock Anthem Remix
  7. Taio Cruz - Hangover
  8. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
LUNAFLY
  1. What's Your Name?
  2. Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me
  3. How Nice It Would Be
  4. Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
  5. Indonesian song - Jodoh Pasti Bertemu by Afgan
  6. Innocent and Young
  7. Fly To Love
  8. Chris Brown - With You
LUNAFLY + LC9
  1. One Direction - One Thing
  2. Justin Bieber - Never Say Never


FANCAM Lunafly and LC9 riding roller coaster! ;) Guess who's screaming out loud! lol 


LC9 sings Indonesian song "Inikah Cinta". Video by https://twitter.com/dearjesslee

Comments

  1. Hii, salam kenal. Aku lukie jugaa ^^
    Adakah video concert lukiebeat'y ? *keppo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haloo :) aku ga bikin fancam >.< tp kalo cr di youtube banyak kok yg bikin video

      Delete

Post a Comment