Going to Kpop Music Agency is The Best Experience Ever

So, a few months ago, I went to South Korea. Sorry I can't give any updates or blog about my journey there =_= I was too busy and lazy lol to tell the whole story. Because it'll be very long but I really want to share it to all of you. Hmm, maybe you'll interest about my story going to some KPOP Music Agency (SM Entertainment, FNC Entertainment, TS Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, and YG Entertainment). I found most of them without any difficulties except JYP and Cube lol because we must walk inside the smaller road to get there. I didn't take any photo of the road, but maybe with a map, I can show you the directions ;)

CUBE Entertainment and JYP Entertainment (because it's freakin close LOL)
1. Take the subway to Cheongdam station (Line 7 with brown color) and take exit 9.
2. Once you get out from the underground, you'll see long road on your left. Just go straight... straaaaight... by walking ;)



When you see a Church on your right side, just walk ahead. You're on the right track.

3. Then you'll meet an intersection super wide road and you'll see CITIBANK across the road.
4. Walk across the road till you're now exactly in front of the CITIBANK.
5. Turn right (so now the road is on your right) and walk straight.
6. Just walk straight and look at the intersection on your left. CUBE building will be stood out with the vertical lines. Then just turn left.


7. Once you found that building, if you want to go to JYP/CUBE CAFE, just walk straight and you'll find another intersection. Just like the map below :)


If you follow my directions, then you'll come from this direction  (see the RED lines) >>


And this is how JYP building, in front of Dunkin Donuts. You might see tons of idols sign in Dunkin, since most of them have been there. So does the GS25 ;) 


But actually, I didn't meet any idols at that time /sigh/ But when I went there for the second time at evening till dawn, I managed to saw some lol. When I was in CUBE CAFE, just hanging around, suddenly 2AM's Jinwoon walking from the backside of CUBE CAFE and walk straight in front of CUBE CAFE so I can see him clearly. He's so tall and white kekeke with his forever sleepy face hahahahha. That's in the evening, then after I went to FNC (the directions will be post soon) it's about 12/1AM? I went back to Dunkin Donuts area just want to eat something. But then suddenly when I was walking, my friend told me "HEY THAT'S ILHOON ILHOON ILHOON!!!" and I was like.. "WHERE?" because all I saw is white skinny guy entering CUBE with bunch of food. I can't believe if it's Ilhoon, since the guy I saw is super skinny and white like vampire =_=. But we've nothing to eat and decided to comeback in front of Dunkin Donuts. After a while that skinny white guy came out from CUBE and everyone was like.. "Ilhoon.. Ilhoon oppa.." and start talking in Korean. I was like DAMN IT'S REALLY ILHOON, THE ONE THAT I SAW EARLIER. Ilhoon went back to his dorm by walking, and followed by some fangirl beside him lol.

I'll post the directions to FNC, SM, YG, and TS later ;)

You can find the full photo of my journey in South Korea here : http://www.facebook.com/van2fabiola/media_set?set=a.10151765550668257.1073741826.798508256&type=3

Comments