[Concert Review] CNBLUE BLUEMOON World Tour Live in Jakarta

DO NOT REMOVE THE WATERMARK 
PLEASE TAKE WITH FULL CREDIT
THANK YOU :)



So, lemme give some review for this concert :) It's promoted by WProduction and MPEntertainment. The concert it self is a big success. SOLD OUT and the venue was incredibly packed and loud. But, to be exact, the tickets were sold out on the D-DAY. They don't want to buy it before because they afraid if the concert was cancelled again (remember the cancellation of BLUE STORM 2 years ago? And our money hasn't refunded till now). Yes, BOICEs are queuing for the tickets till some hours before the concert starts. 

It's supposed to be opened 4PM but I don't know why they haven't been inside till 6PM. Even us, the media.. they said we must gathered at 05.30PM but the reality.. 06.30PM. The concert start on time, thankfully, 7PM. The security was very strict! The strictest security ever! FNC and the promoter really great at this. The audiences must get pass through 3 different security check before they got in. And as the compliment of the cancellation of 2 years ago, they gave bunch of postcard :)




Well for the whole concert songlist / setlist, you can check it at the bottom. I'm gonna review their performance. 

It's incredibly awesome! I told ya. CNBLUE give it all! The hyped is just so high and I love seeing those blue ocean made from BOICE's lightsticks. I love how CNBLUE interact with fans using Bahasa and English. Their pronunciation is good :P They even made promise to come again and hold solo concert here. Minhyuk also ask us whether if they hold another concert here, will us come?? Definitely YES. I'll ask my sister to come with me too. CNBLUE is so happy meeting their Indonesian BOICE which has been waited for 2 years. Yonghwa can't stop smiling, dancing, and asking the fans if they're having fun that night. Jungshin is just so cool lol. Since I'm at Tribune A, Jungshin came to our section often. Jonghyun, what can I say. This is the first time I saw him enjoying running around at the stage. His smile is just can't disappear from his face lol. And last, Minhyuk, too bad he always at the back, and we can't see him clearly if the moving stage isn't bring forward.




So for the concert enjoyment from CNBLUE, I'm gonna give 10 out of 10. JUST FOR CNBLUE. But for the whole event, I'm gonna give 8,5/10. Why?
  1. The security is too strict. My friend said she has to pass 2/3 security check + metal detector to come in. I bet it's inconvenient for the fans to let the security open you bag often. They also double check the ticket and must show our ID Card and it takes time.
  2. FNC didn't allow us to take any photos inside, even with phone, tab, and so on. Even at the press conference, I don't know why. Somehow it makes me angry.
  3. No trash bin, so BOICEs threw away the garbage everywhere. It's a shame to see the venue was dirty with those garbage, we also have international BOICEs there =_=
  4. The open gate time is late, maybe because of the security check or something? So the media also came in late.
  5. We (the media) can came in for about 6.30 PM and it's already dark. There's no lamp outside, really. Tennis Indoor Senayan.... I blame you.
So yeah, that's my review. Or you have another review after attending CNBLUE BLUEMOON? Share it! :) 





SONG LIST / SETLIST:
  1. Where You Are 
  2. Get Away 
  3. One Time 
  4. Man Like Me 
  5. Coffee Shop 
  6. Have a Good Night 
  7. Wake Up 
  8. Love Light 
  9. Feeling 
  10. These Days (Korean Ver.) 
  11. Y (Why) 
  12. Lalala 
  13. Just Please (Korean Ver.) 
  14. Tattoo 
  15. In My Head 
  16. Intuition 
  17. I’m a Loner 
  18. I’m Sorry 
  19. Hey, You 
  20. Feel Good 
  21. LOVE Girl 
  22. You've Fallen For Me
  23. LOVE 
  24. Try Again, Smile Again 


PS : THIS IS THE CRAZIEST, MOST ENJOYABLE, AND GREAT CONCERT I'VE EVER ATTENDED! 
 If you have something that you want to ask about the concert / other concert, you can leave your comment bellow :)

Comments

  1. waaa...nice pic!!

    this one was my first kpop concert....dont like n dont know nothing bout kpop ever since i knew this band (not boyband!!)...ahhh they're really musician...great!!!i was like wowww....fan service is great...what can i say more???

    so..out of 10, how much you will give to cnblue bluemoon concert jakarta 2013? and why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you were there too and at the press conf?? I was there too LOL but too bad they're not allowing us to take any pict. Anyway, CNBLUE also the first group I love since 2011 and they're the one who bring me into kpop world :)

      Hmm.. for the concert it self I'm gonna give 10.. this is the most exciting and I really enjoy it (even though I must be aware before the promoter caught my camera LOL). I've waited for 2 years after the cancellation and my money... /forget it/. I give 10 just for the concert.. but for the whole event I'm gonna give 8.5. Why? The gate opened late, the security check is toooo strict (it's inconvenient to pass 2/3 security check right?), garbage everywhere (they didn't provide us trash bin or smth), we (the media) also came in late and it's already dark outside... without any lights...

      hoho.. and what do you think about the concert??

      Delete
  2. haa...yeahh even there's no banner at all outside the venue or along jln asia afrika...worst queue line at the main gate...aigoo!!and we must show our id if we buy the ticket online..i mean, daaa hello...you've already have and scanned the barcode, do we still need show the ID??and really2 strict security...i almost fainted...i need water damn!! but i am strong and i try to sing all night...i am gonna try again back again... #lahh malah nyanyi

    it was like a miracele when i can see them at prescon, somewhere lady luck will smile at me :)))) since i dont have a media pass LOL.

    ahh the concert...since it's the first kpop concert for me and i dont know nothing bout other kpop idol except cnblue hahaha, so i can't give opinion objectively, very bias i think hahaha....hmm whatta a great a performance, voice, fans service, great song....yonghwa, jonghyun, jungshin, minhyukk they're trully musician and talented!!ahh so pity that they came from korea, so people will judge them like "ohhh kpop..." "ohh koreaa" :(( dont judge the book by its cover dongg...

    and after saw their performance, i miss them already hahaha, just like farewell with my besties....no lipsync, no "overload" fashion..they're just play music and singing and i really enjoy it...daebak!!!nomu nomu daebak! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes tbh, this is the first time I really WOW-ed by one of kpop group. CNBLUE isn't my main fave group (since it's been changed to INFINITE now) but I love CNBLUE's concert more idk why. Maybe... I enjoy seeing my bias in INFINITE during concert, but I enjoy CNBLUE's performance. For queuing and so on (technical), I prefer "One Great Step" than "Bluemoon"

      but yeah, about the security and any regulations.. it's from FNC /sigh/ why they did it to Indonesia only =_= even in Malaysia we can take pict of the press conference.

      Delete
  3. wow,,reading your post just give me this "dejavu" feeling lols...
    i was holding on moonzone ticket. and i was standing in front of yonghwa, second row, but i can hold the barricade railing :). i was start lining at 7 a.m!!! TT___TT
    when he (yonghwa) sit and let his guitar touched by boice, it was all happened straight in front of me.. oo yes i can touched his guitar :D.

    But really, in front row of moonzone, everyone took pictures and recorded the whole concert. No FNC staff there, and the security was just too friendly, let us doing all that recording things :)
    ohh, but there is a FNC guard while yonghwa sit in front of moonzone, but that security was just fine...

    This's the second time i attended CNBLUE's concert, first was Blue Moon Singapore, and i can say that Blue Moon Jakarta is waaaayyy better and unforgettable. Yonghwa was sooo attractive, johnyun not just stand on his stage like he was do in Singapore. Minhyuk greetings us very often,, same as Jungshin.

    The best concert! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah so it's different view.. We're at tribune area and the promoter always wandering around! Not the FNC staff.. and I saw that moment when Yonghwa let his guitar to be touched!! When I saw it from up.. "whoa, that's pretty hectic down there" LOL. Thanks for sharing! ;)

      Delete
    2. yes... i was like pushing to the front when yonghwa sit in front of us and everyone behind me was really going crazy lol..

      Delete

Post a Comment