INFINITE One Great Step In Jakarta - Press Conference

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/CROP THE WATERMARK
TAKE WITH FULL CREDIT
THANK YOU :)















Maybe some of you will find the same photos in KoreanUpdates. I'm part of KoreanUpdates family and that's my photos too ;) For the interview, here.. I took it from http://koreanupdates.com/2013/08/30/ku-exclusive-infinite-one-great-step-jakarta-press-conference/ my article too.

Q: What is your impression of Indonesian Inspirits? 
Hoya : We’re very excited to meet Indonesian Inspirits. We’ve been here before for Music Bank, they’re fun! I’m glad we can visit Indonesia again.

Q: It seems that you guys already learned a bit of Bahasa. Can you guys try it? 
Sungjong: Ciptaan Tuhan (God's creation)
Myungsoo: Selamat siang (Good afternoon)
Sungyeol: Aku cinta kamu (I love you)
Hoya: Aku senang (I’m happy)
Woohyun: Pelangi pelangi, alangkah indahmu (he’s singing one of Indonesian children song, “Pelangi”
Dongwoo: Aku sedih (I’m sad)
Sunggyu: Terima kasih (thank you)

Q: What’s your feeling about this world tour? 
Woohyun: As we’ve already debuted since 3 years ago, we’ll practice harder to be better for this!

Q: What have you prepared for the concert tomorrow? 
Sungjong: We’ll give a lot of special events, surprise and great performances.
Sunggyu: terima kasih (thank you)

Q: You’ve just released new song, “Destiny”. What’s your thought about the song? 
Dongwoo: ”Destiny” is manly song where we can show sharp and strong dance moves. (Then Dongwoo’s voice was cracked and he was given a drink by Woohyun).

Up till this moment, Woohyun can stop singing “Pelangi” and Dongwoo always laugh at him and following him singing. Then Hoya always ended the answer with “aku senang” (I’m happy).

Q: What’s the different between your debut days and now? 
Woohyun & Dongwoo: Our hair changed a lot (laugh). We’re more mature, thanks for the fans support. And our hair is shorter.

Q: Do you have any plans to promote more in Japan?
Dongwoo: Right now we’re focusing on World Tour. We want to promote all around the world. But if we’re given a chance to promote in Japan more, we will!

Q: This question is kinda personal, as we know some of your parents didn't support you to become a singer. How to deal with it and any advice for the fans?
Hoya: At first my parents wasn't that supportive. All you have to do is keep working hard.

Q: At August 27th, Sungyeol was having birthday right? How was it? Any wish?
Sungyeol: Yes, there’re surprise party for me while I was recording. I didn’t expect it. I wish this world tour going well!

Q: Any plans to travel around when you’re in Indonesia?
Sungjong: We want to visit Bali if we have more time.
Sungyeol: Bali cinta kamu! (I think he want to say “I love Bali!”)

Q: Do you have any plans till the end of 2013?
Sunggyu: The world tour, and currently some of us filming a variety show and drama.
Sungyeol: Drama and we’ll active on variety shows too!

Q: Any message for Indonesian Inspirit and your fans around the world?
Myungsoo: I’d love to hold another concert in here! I hope fans can enjoy the concert tomorrow and please anticipate more!

Comments