[Concert Review] B.A.P Live On Earth WANTED at Seoul Day 2

I've never talked about B.A.P that much, but then why I decided to watch their concert in Seoul? Why not B1A4? 

Firstly, B1A4 has the same date as INFINITE's.. B1A4 held their concert for 4/5 days ? I forgot... and I just can attend 2 days on 10/11 but I'm too exhausted after One Great Step Seoul. Second, BAP has never been to Indonesia! EVER! They always ended up visiting Singapore, Malaysia, but never been to Indonesia /sigh/ so I think I must watch them as I can!

Tbh, I don't really remember their song title, but I know the songs lol. I just jumping with other babys and most of them are foreigners. Some of them from America, Europe, Japan, Thailand. We also managed to meet Indonesia Baby there lol.  I don't remember the song list. But I'm pretty sure they sang Badman, Coffee Shop, Hurricane, Warrior, Power, No Mercy, Punch, Crash, I Remember, Rain Sound, One Shot, oh.. what else?


What can I say about them. THEY'RE POWERFUL! I remember I don't even like their super powerful song Warrior and Power, but lately.. I ended up  liking their song. During the concert, I was pushed by 2 korean fans and 1 girl from idk where but she's looks from Western. Really I HATE IT. Both of them sticking from my back, just keep pushing me softly till they get in front of me. Even the Japanese fan didn't do that. The most annoying was when the western girl with tall and big body pushed me aside and I can't see anything but her big body =_______=.



Then suddenly there's water splashed on my hand and face.. ya know what. BANG YONGGUK throw the water from his bottle. Yongguk even did the wave dance in front of me, I was like "OMG my friend must be dying bcs of him lol" I just love how they interact with fans. Youngjae, Himchan, Zelo, and Yongguk mostly came to my side so I can saw them suuuuper close. Especially Youngjae. He even waved his hand to me. And when Zelo asked us to jump, we also made an eyecontact lol. My bias /sigh/ Daehyun is hard to get his attention lol. So did Jongup. He barely seen the fans beside him, he always look in front. 



They also made some mini games among members. Revealing their secret and mini talent show lol. Yongguk dance to SECRET's Yoohoo, that's cute okay hahahah. Zelo doing Gwiyomi.. ah this kid. Daehyun indeed has strong and powerful voice. Youngjae.. yes he is uber handsome! and has sweet voice. Yongguk what can I say about this leader, his husky voice. Himchan with his digital camera, taking pictures of the fans. Jongup.. HE LOOKS DUMB LOLOL /sorry/ but I just love his dumb expression! hahahahahha When he waited for his part to sing, his face was priceless haha. Zelo.. the giant maknae huhu. He is.. so.. tall and uber cute!

Overall for this concert I give 9/10 because of those annoying fans again. But for the queue, ticketing, goods and so on.. it's perfect!

Comments