[CONCERT REVIEW] ONE GREAT STEP SEOUL DAY 1 (2013 INFINITE 1ST WORLD TOUR) PART 3

So, lets continue to the last part of my review.

They played a VCR again, Myungsoo was caught and the members were united to save him. The next song was "She's Back" and ""Entrust". The next song is my fave! "Cover Girl" !!!  I love how they dance happily and running all over the stage. They even took a selca with fans' phone. Giving them time for rest, they're talking and joking with fans. But sadly I couldn't understand a thing /sobs/.







When they back on stage, "Be Mine" music was played and I'm sreaming like crazy! This is the best song with the best synchronized dance moves! Right after the song ends they continued with their famous Scorpion Dance, "Before The Dawn". OMFG I just loooooove them. Those tiring songs ended with talking time before they continued it to "Man In Love" and "The Chaser", their newest song before Destiny. They said it comes to and end, but the fans cheering "dorawa, dorawa... dasi dorawa.. dorawa dorawa..". Yes!!! We don't want it comes to and end yet! We want more! We want to see them more! Then, suddenly, "Comeback Again" rock version was played. YES THEY BACK ON STAGE! Then continued to "Hysterie". Aaah, to be honest, I want them to perform their song from their 1st and 2nd Mini  Album.. but since they've released so many new songs, it's replaced. So you might see different concept between Second Invasion Concert and One Great Step.

This concert is really comes to and end. As the members give short speech. Sunggyu forever friendzoning us with his infamous "inspirit chingudeul", Sungyeol who's a bit teary asking us to believe in them and their company. Because in the morning there's a news saying that Woollim Entertainment will merge with SM C&C. Hoya who said, "eey, I'm not going to cry" but his eyes were teary. Woohyun who cried like crazy after hearing Sunggyu's speech. Dongwoo who said, "Infinite is like a tree, Woollim ent is the ground, staffs & managers are water, Inspirit is our sun, we cant shine without it". Sungjong who also cried a lot and Myungsoo in the end is a bit teary too but he tried to hold it and smiling. In the end, they gave 90 degrees bow to all over the concert hall. I'm crying again, such a precious scene. They're the best, their hard work is paid off. They've received lot of love from around the world.


As the first day is end, THEIR 1ST WORLD TOUR, ONE GREAT STEP IS STARTED! See you guys this end of the week in Indonesia! /much love/

Ah! for the rate.. I give.. 9.5/10. Why it's not 10? Because even though the queuing and ticketing and so on is clean, tidy, and good, when I got inside.. ffuaaah, they pushed my like crazy. Because I'm a foreigner, I can't speak Korean that much. Then I just... back off..  So, it seems that you want me to review OGS in Indonesia too? Let's see if I can do it haha

Comments