[CONCERT REVIEW] ONE GREAT STEP SEOUL DAY 1 (2013 INFINITE 1ST WORLD TOUR) PART 2

Hello! Finally back and ready to continue with the part 2 of my concert review. Here we go!

After singing "Special Girl", the light dimmed and I heard a girl giggling and I the screen showed red curtain and I was like "OMG INCONVENIENT TRUTH MV!!!" Because it's too rated I guess? We can see INFINITE is being pervert peeking for the girls boobs and short skirt lol. Or maybe Woollim don't want INSPIRIT to be broken hearted? lol But I love this MV sooooo much!! Too bad if the don't release it! After that MV, INFINITE is back on stage with brighter looks. They came into the stage with mini van. All of the member were sitting on the van.. not inside lol. They sang "In The Summer" with white and completely fresh outfit. I love it. Sungyeol and Myungsoo win this round hahahah. After that, they continue with "I Like You" and throwing some paper planes to the fans. Inside the paper planes, there's their signature. Too bad I can get one haha, because the fans are brutally pushing to get it. I clearly saw Sungyeol can't throw it well hahaha. And Dongwoo is jumping while running happily with the basket on his left hand.








Then it came to Myungsoo's solo stage! He handsomely sit beside the big teddy bear, playing his guitar /dies/. He sang "Love U Like U", he originally sing this song with Kim Yerim for Shut Up Flower Boyband drama. Forget about his voice, I'm totally immersed with his looks and his handsomeness. Not because his voice is bad.. I just love how he shyly pat his head with the bear's hand. Then aaargh he's so cute! I can't huhuhu.




After that, we continued to our main vocal solo stage! Woohyun appeared with cute outfit singing "Beautiful" which originally sing by INFINITE but Woohyun is the one who composed it. I don't know why but this song is perfectly match him! Hahahahah maybe because of his greasiness... it's fit. Guess what.. HE GAVE A BOUQUET OF FLOWER AND A RING TO ONE OF LUCKY FANS! He even kneeled down huhuuhuh such a sweet greasy guy. Another solo stage was done by the leader, Sunggyu. He sang "60sec" his solo song from his solo album. He sang it beaaaauuttiiiffuuullly OMG 10 point out of 10. This version gave me goosebumps because he sang it with orchestra, with several violinist behind him.. such a perfect stage. As he finished, they talking about their solo stage and teasing each other. They even ask Myungsoo to do aegyo and he did! But he's freaking shy and running around covering his face after doing his aegyo. So does Sunggyu. He was asked to do aegyo and in the end he did "hiiiung hiiiuung" lol.

Then they continue the concert singing "Still I Miss You". Wearing white outfit and they sang it on hydrolic  stage. So each member will be higher on stage if they sing their parts. Then the mellow stage isn't ended yet. They continue it with "Mom". The stage even more blue as they showed INFINITE's childhood photos with their mom. I feel like I'm going to cry. They sang it beautifully and even if I don't know the lyrics, I'll cry. They succeed bringing up the feelings.

Comments