[Concert Review] One Great Step Seoul Day 1 (2013 INFINITE 1st World Tour) Part 1

Okay, before it's too late lemme just review the first day of ONE GREAT STEP, 2013 INFINITE 1st World Tour.

So yes, I attend the opening of their 1st World Tour. Held at Olympic Hall on August 9th 2013, I bought the standing ticket (thanks to Stellia who helped me to buy this). It costs 99,000 won / approx. 990,000 rupiahs / 990 USD. In my thought, the numbered standing will be like in Japan.. where we'll stand in line according to the number. But.. it's not. We just randomly standing anywhere. I got pushed like crazy by Korean Inspirit. So I decided to back off and just stand at the back. Here's the details of the whole concert :



They played a VCR, Infinite is just like a secret agent who want to spread their ONE GREAT STEP to all over the place. Then suddenly, the intro played and INFINITE was jailed on stage. It's damn cool! They sang the first song, "Destiny". Wearing their mesh net outfit with black tank top inside. I wondering why they used tank top.. but later it'll be revealed. Right after the song end, they continue to "Tic Toc" and after that.. they.. stripped.. OMG.. they sexily open their clothes on stage, leaving the black wife beater. So, they sang "Paradise" !!!! I'm screaming like crazy. After finishing those sexy dance moves, they wore so damn cool jacket and when I saw Myungsoo.. "goddddaaammmmnn! he's freaking handsome!!"  When it comes to talking time.. I don't understand at all =___= hiks.. I don't understand Korean. Then they continued with "Wings" and walk to the front stage! I can see Sunggyu clearly when he's dancing coolly in front of me.  Then they back to the main stage and sang "Inception". So after talking for a bit, they continue with "Can U Smile"  and they walked everywhere, every corner of the stage! I saw Hoya closely, even Woohyun and Sungyeol. And the most breathtaking part.. EYE CONTACT with Hoya OMG /cries/. Then the mic stands are ready and they sang "Going To You". And it comes to the lovely one.. "Nothing's Over" !! Yay! "I say HO you say YA!!!!" I love that phrase lol.





VCR again..they hang some posters and chased by the police. They also bring a box inside a car and can't get out from the building. Myungsoo was about to help them but in the end, Myungsoo caught by the police. Then a video of Sungyeol and Sungjong.. so I thought it'll be heir stage after this. And it's true! Sungjong played the Keyboard then Sungyeol DJ-ing!!! They played and sang "1/3". Sungyeol did the rap part. After their energic stage, it's time for yadong! INFINITE H! They suddenly sing "mudae wie tv-ye eodideun chajagaji geudael wihae ollaine, gil wie hangsang isseo pillyo eomneun GPS…"  I thought there'll be Baby Soul there lol. But they continued it with "Victorious Way" and "Special Girl".




Lemme just cut it until here.. there are toooooo many to write.. so I decide to divide it to 3 parts. For the photo.. I can't take the photo since it's prohibited. So.. maybe you can just enjoy those HQ picts from fansite masternim ;) lkimfan, l-aile, focusL, springrain, honeytree, monodrama, hogam, you make me, loyeol, runawayLS, hoyamacaron, anything else! There're so many fansite unnie there lol ;)

Credit as tagged

Comments