Kpop Festival in Gangwon 2013 With VIXX and GLAM

So I'm here! finally got some guts to share about this event lol. FYI this event take place at Lotte Shopping Avenue, Sudirman. They're having grand opening ceremony as the KPOP Festival in Gangwon also scheduled. Kpop Festival in Gangwon 2013 is a dance cover contest in all around the world. This time, in Indonesia, we got VIXX and GLAM as the judges ;) Meanwhile other countries can have NU'EST or any groups. I'm glad that VIXX and GLAM are the judges. There are 10 performers from Indonesia, 5 in Group A will be judged by GLAM, while the res 5 in Group B will be judged by VIXX. Each group will pick 1 winner. The winner from group A and B perform again in front of VIXX and GLAM, then they'll choose only 1 group to be the winner and fly to Korea. As I saw their performance, I'm impressed by them, they can completely cover the dance. So let's start from  Group A!
GLAM - Misoo
GLAM - Jiyeon
GLAM - Zinni
So, the judges are 3 pretty girls above. They're kind and cute tbh. When we shouted their names, "Zinni eonnie! Jiyeon eonnie! Misoo eonnie!" They'll turn back and give a smile, even "V" pose. They also give us aegyo as we ask, "Jiyeon eonnie, gwiyeomi juseyoo" then she goes like that. And thanks Zinni to gimme that beautiful pose!! OMG.




Then, when VIXX came it's all CHAOS! Really! Most of us waiting there just want to see VIXX tbh. The security guards were so tight we even can't see them clearly. They told us to sit, but they're standing and blocking our sight!! Screw you security guards! When I first saw N and took a pict of him.. I was like.. "WHAT why he's so... dark skinned lol" He's my bias, but I'm screwed because of Leo omg why. I saw them from the back and they were enjoying the competition. BUT! There's some shocking moment for me, because this is the first time I saw this. When the performer was about to start their dance, they bow to the judges for respect. Guess what!!?? All VIXX member also bow at the same time for them. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SAW JUDGES BOWING FOR THE PERFORMERS. I love you boys :3 When some girl groups performing, they always smile like... errr.. yah haha. Even when 1 of the girl said they like VIXX, N excitedly raised his hand with the board given, like.. "yes! you pass! pass!" hahahhahah. And there's boygroup who covered After School's Bang! YES! VIXX can't hide their laughter even Leo bahahahah. I can saw Ravi, Hongbin, and Ken clapped their hands happily lol. So does N. They do appreciate the boys. When the the SHINee's coverist perform, Leo also shouted, "woooow, SHINee!!". Even more hyped when one of the group covered VIXX's On and On!! Really! When they first came out from the back and VIXX saw their costume, I heard N and Ken shouted, "wwooooah!" and all of them excited to see their performance. When they performed, there's some technical issue that made the mp3 didn't play good. Thankfully, all of the fans singing along with them. And N give encouragement to the group with his hand gesture, "it's okay..it's okay.. you did great". Then N gave the mic to Ken, so Ken can sing it too, to help the group! WOW!









Then at the end, both groups perform 2 songs each. Yes, they're good /cries/ Even I can watch VIXX performing 'On and On' and' HYDE' live.. I'm crying omg. Right after it ends, me and my sister was like.. "OMG THEY'RE CRAZY, oh let us find something to drink omg I'm thirsty to death". Okay.. that's all kekkeke. I hope I can watch them again somewhere in someplace and sometime... ;)


Please DO NOT CROP the watermark. Take it with full credit ;) Thanks.

Comments