Have I Told You That I'm Going To Korea This August?

Yes! I'm joining Summer School Program which held by INHA University in Incheon, South Korea. Maybe many people will ask me, "Why it must be Korea?". Well, despite of my craziness about Kpop and Korean Culture, I also thinking about the budget lol. INHA provide the cheapest cost among all Summer program. Let say.. Yonsei/Seoul University, it cost about 3,700,000 won just for the summer school, not the dormitory/accommodation and field trip. In INHA University, it's only cost $680 (about 757,000 won)  including the dormitory , breakfast, and dinner. Of course, the field trip and the length of stay is different. But for my first time in Korea, I guess joining INHA Summer School is better.

So, the excitement even has been taking over me since May lol. I've already bought some books as guidance and even searching on the map for the best place to shop/just sight seeing. I found many interesting place near Hongik University. Oh! I extend my trip in Korea. The summer school supposed to end on August 23rd and on August 24th, the University will deliver us to the airport. But I'm not going home on August 24th, I extend my trip just in 3 days (because as I know my University make the holiday shorter *sigh). From August 24th, 25th, and 26th, I'M TOTALLY FREE. I booked a hostel in Hongdae, named Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse << there you can click on it. It's cheap and I think has the strategic place for me to go somewhere in Hongdae. It's located in Mapo-Gu and when I saw Woollim's address.. I'm totally screamed.. "WOOLLIM's BUILDING IS LICATED IN MAPO-GU TOO" what a coincidence eh? Maybe I must visit their building by my self lol.

I have nothing to tell you lately, since I'm busy with my final exam. So.. see ya on July! I'm going to MCountdownINA!! SCREAMM PEOPLE SCREAAAAAAAM!! Shinhwa, 2PM, B2ST, Secret, MBLAQ, B1A4, After School, 2NE1, Kim Joongkook, 4Minute, Sistar, Verbal Jint, Eru, VIXX, Roy Kim, and Teen Top! I'm gonna meet 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, and Teen Top twice in a year! And what a great Saturday for this week because VIXX is going to come for Lotte Shopping Avenue Grand Opening. They will come with GLAM and Suju's Donghae and Kangin. I MUST BE THERE.

See ya people! ;P

Comments

  1. Hello,

    I was wondering if the process/your personal experience to enrol for the program was difficult.

    Hongdae is such a great area. There is much to see, eat and do there.

    Have fun in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! Sorry for late respond >.<

    It's not difficult at all to enroll for the program. You may just simply visit summer.inha.ac.kr and apply for the summer course. Usually they start the registration near the end of February every year.

    Right after you finish filling up the form, you'll got confirmation email from them and must pay for the tuition. That's it! Once you finish your payment, you're ready to go there ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment