Concert Review - UKISS Fanparty in Jakarta (Part 2)

So, lemme continue.. kekeke...

15.00 - 17.00
Okay, let me tell you the facts that's announced by them before the fanparty began (it's about a week before the d-day).
  • Open gate at 17.30 / 5.30PM
  • There's ticket buyers which bought the Kiss Me Oppa for dinner, fansign, hug, and hi5. The scheduled has been announced like this : 
    • (3.00-5.00pm) Fansign for  Kiss Me Oppa &Kiss Me Fan Sign, Dinner and photo session for Kiss Me Oppa 
    • (6.30-8.30pm) SHOWCASE 
    • (8.30-9.00pm) Charity
    • (9.00-10.00pm) Hi5 & Hug for Kiss Me Oppa, Hi5 & photo session for  Kiss Me Hi5.
  • The media must gathered at 6PM (this information was given when I reached there, actually)
After the press conference done, we asked for our media pass again. This time, Arsi who came to their table with 6 others media. GUESS WHAT, 6 of us isn't listed in their list! Which means we can't get the pass! DAMMIT. But after long debate and the tension even went higher, finally they gave us the media pass! You know what media are on their list? Allkpop, soompi, TEMPO (economic base magazine =____=). OMG are you a total fool? Allkpop and Soompi? Are you sure they'll come to Indonesia just to cover this small fanparty huh? 

Then we saw the fansign ticket buyers came from upstairs, holding a poster and a HVS paper. And I was like, "WHAT? They signed it on the paper? Just a white paper? Not even poster/album?" It's a shame people! They said that one person can bring whatever they want to be signed by UKISS. They even brought their precious UKISS album, but none of them can be signed =_=. The staff said, "Because Hoon isn't there, so the member isn't complete. They don't want to sign on the album/poster because they're incomplete..." Stupid answer.. stuuupiiid! And I also got some news that for the dinner, they just ate snacks and mineral water =_= Hello? there's HANAMASA over there.. you can have dinner in there. What the f*ck with this organizer?




17.00-19.00
Since I worked to report the event, my tickets goes to my little sister. I bought 2 tickets, the cheapest one. 2 of my sisters went there. She message me, "when we'll get in?". As I know, they promised by the security to get in at 5PM, but as I know, the gate opens at 5.30pm. "Don't you get hungry? Lemme buy something for you" Yes, as I know too, they just ate at 1pm at home and drinks nothing while queuing. So I decide to buy gimbab and a bottle of mineral water for them and she ask me again, "what time?? no info about that?. It's 5pm already and they must get ready for going upstairs, to the venue. But.. no signal of it. They just got upstairs at 18.30 or something.. that's 1+++ HOUR LATE!!

But it's a relieved to see that KISS ME ARE QUEUING ORDERLY!!! I love to see that! Good job KISS MEs!! No pushing, yelling, they don't even running from here to somewhere. They're just diligently wueuing in line. So I won't get worry of my 2 sisters. They got in about at 7pm and my sister message me, "YOU KNOW WHAT? I've got this near to stage!!!!!! It's sooo near! Then she sent me the proof shot. Yes it's very near! They at the front seat, though they just sat beside the stage, not in front. So, I'm happy for them hehehehe. 

So the next post will be the last review.. :) Stay tune!


Comments