Concert Review - Music Back Jakarta (B2ST)

Sooooooo sorry for the long wait! I have too many tasks to do so I can't continue this music bank review. So, shall we start then?

Okay, B2ST hit us by his latest song "Beautiful Night" for the first performance. I can't stand still but singing happily as fangirl but I can't jump like others did since I'm in charged to take some photos of them. Oh well, I also finally can saw the 4D, Hyunseung. HE'S TRULLY 4D guys, I'm telling you. He's totally weird but I love him lol. Finally I can listen to Yoseob's angelic voice. Yes, angelic. His voice is asdfghhjkl awesome. And Junhyung cool image.. ah Junhyung.. what can I say. He's cool just the way he is. Idk but I can't say too much about B2ST stage, maybe because I'm not into them that much as INFINITE.

But what can I say, B2ST totally rock the stage with "Beautiful Night", "Fiction", and "Shock". Oh!! I remember the first time I knew them. Because I watched the dance practice video of "Shock". The first song I knew from them was "Beautiful" but they didn't sing it on Music Bank Jakarta *sigh.

Ah, they also didn't interact too much with audiences. Idk why. They just introduce their self in a short time and continued their performance after that. So.. no.. interaction.. Maybe it's just Dongwoon who said something (I guess? aaah I forgot).

The next post will be the special collaboration stage between TEEN TOP and Indonesian boyband, S4!




Comments