Concert Review : F.Y.I On Stage with LUNAFLY in Jakarta

Hello guys! Finally I can post the concert review! This time, I'm gonna share about F.Y.I On Stage with LUNAFLY which take place in Jakarta, Indonesia, 28th of March 2013. So, let's begin..

You know what? I skip my last class to catch the time. From Serpong to Rasuna Said supposed to be 30minutes, but thanks to traffic jam.. it took about 1 and quarter hours!!! That's why I decided to skip my web design class =_=. Then when I arrived there, the place is totally disappoint me! At first they want to take place at Yamaha Auditorium, but because they can't accommodate more people in it, the place decided to move to Nyi Ageng Serang. It's not a good place for an acoustic performance! A minus from me.

So, the Premium classes already met them inside for pre-show meet and greet. After that, it's time for the media to come in for the press conference before the main show. The first time I saw them... I'm amazed by Yun's smile. He always smile..like.. all the time. He often saw my camera with smile and I just.. mentally died lol. Sam with his British accent is just..uh. And Teo.. aah he's cute! LOL and I'm totally agree he's like long lost brother of Super Junior's Heechul kekekekek. After that, we're allowed to take a picture of them at the back. You know what?? We're just about 2 meter from them omagash they're sooo tall. No wonder, Teo, the tallest member is 185 cm =_=. Then we're queuing for group interview, yes, we're gonna interview them privately ulalala!

The group interview went smooth. There's some little accident about the questions for them lol *secret. But then when they walked in.. HEOOOLL I sat just like.. 1,5 meter from them. And again.. Yun killed me with his smile and Teo with his cute expression! FYI, Teo is at the same age with me, 93 line.. while Yun is 94 line.. yes.. I'm a noona to him *hiks and Sam is 87 liner. But when they're asked about their age difference, Sam said, "It's not like I'm hanging out with kids". Yes, Sam didn't think about their age, because Yun and Teo, especially Yun, he can think and act maturer from his age (ah that's why I love him). Aaaand the best part, we can took a photo with them!!! I rushed to stood in front of Yun LOL! When I stood up and heading to Yun, he smiled to me and I'M TOTALLY DIED LOL. After taking a photo together, I had a handshake with Yun, yes he's totally tall *hiks I'm short. "Thank you" he did a handshake with me and bowed, so do I lol. His smile never disappear *Q*. 

The show began at 8PM and LUNAFLY was singing 18 songs including 2 of their new songs.

  1. Clear Day, Cloudy Day 
  2. Baby 
  3. I’m Yours (Yun’s Solo) 
  4. Impossible (Teo’s Solo) 
  5. California King Bed (Sam’s Solo) 
  6. As Long As You Love Me ( Duet with Rio) 
  7. Payphone 
  8. Super Hero
  9. Just The Way You Are 
  10. Cantik 
  11. One More Step 
  12. This Love 
  13. Seeing You Or Missing You 
  14. Trouble Maker 
  15. Innocent &Young 
  16. Fly To Love 
  17. Locked Out Of Heaven
  18.  50 Ways To Say Goodbye

Number 15 and 16 are their new song. Sam asked us not to record the performance, since the song hasn't released yet. SO WE'RE THE FIRST TO SAW IT LIVE EVERYBODY!! During their performance, I took about +1000 photos and can't help but singing along with them. I remember how Teo loves to say "sama sama", "kamu unyu-unyu banget", "ciyus?", "Teo, cantik? No cantik..no cantik". The other member kept teasing him "Teo cantik! Teo cantik!" lol. At the end of their performance, the Indonesia fanbase gave them a tumpeng and gifts. Seems they love it :). And all of the audiences can have their autograph and took a photo with them. All of this event ended around 11.30PM. I'm exhausted really, but yes.. I'm having fun! LUNAFLY is soooo kind and they do have talent!

So.. total score for this event... 8/10 (minus the place and 1 rude staff there :( )














Comments