Concert Review - UKISS Fanparty in Jakarta (Part 1)

So, lemme start my review about this fanparty. NOTICE: this post was made by me, from what I feel, what I received. So, don't get mad if I said something bad or rude for somebody. If you feel annoyed, just leave. THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT.

11.00 - 13.00
So, I came at 11am because it's written on the email I got "the media registration open at 11am". So, I decide to go earlier. Because my mother still using the car, I walk on foot to the fanparty venue. It's soooo hot and the sun just shining too bright. Because I want to get as soon as possible. Then, when I arrived, I redeemed my coupon to the tickets for my sister and searching for media stand. As I reach the table I asked
Me : "Excuse me, I want to get my media pass please"
Staff : "uhm, what media are you?"
Me: "Korean Updates.."
Staff: "can I see the printed email?"
Me: "oh I didn't bring it! Wait I'll check it on my phone.."
Staff: "okay, because we need to re-check the list. It must be the same with the list on ours."

After few minutes, I get back to them and showed my email.
Staff : "oh this email isn't for media partner, so you can't get the media pass now and can't get into press conference..."
Me: "so, when I can get it?"
Staff: "after the press conference.."

And I was like WHAT THE F*CK. They said the registration opened since 11am and now I can't get the media pass. FYI: Press Conference scheduled to be done at 2.30 PM!!!!!!! So I have to wait like crazy, WASTING TIME! Then my partner, Arsi came from Bandung. It's too bad for her to rush from Bandung to Jakarta in the morning and the staff didn't event get us the media pass WTF. 

It's not just me who didn't get the media pass. I saw many medias experience the same. So, it's the staff's fault right? They said we can register our self on 11am but we got nothing. Some of them even just got their press conference email 9AM in the morning. Can you imagine how chaos is that management?


13.00 - 15.00
I wasted my time for something like this. Sigh. Stupid staff. Then me and Arsi gathered with other media crew. Some of them even experienced worse than us. One of them said, "We even not listed in their list! We can't do coverage for the showcase too!" See??? The media is one of the biggest media and she can't get in? Seriously ridiculous. 

They also can't catch the time. The press conference must be on 13.30-14.30. The media told to gathered on 13.00, BUT! Until 14.00, there's no signal that they will be lead to the press conference hall. Then about 14.00 +++ they finally get in to the press conference. And guess what.. the table for media registration was left empty! No staff there =____= HEY YOU STAFF, U WANT TO SEE UKISS THAT BAD HUH? I'm totally angry at them. Pissed off. It's like I want to throw something on them. F*CK. Sigh..

Okay people, that's 1/3 of my story, the next part will be moooore awesome than this LOL. Stay tune!







Comments