Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (INFINITE)

INFINITE is the one why I really want Music Bank badly! But thankfully I got media pass and I can watch 'em for free nyehehehhe. I've told you that I attended the press conference so I could see Woohyun first. My first impression of him was.. "HE'S INDEED GREASY". If you pointed out your camera, Woohyun will look at you and do some pose, really. I'm the witness lol. He pose like.. "v" sign, thumbs up, even he give small heart to me *kyaaaaaaaa.  Okay back to INFINITE's stage....

Right after the MC said that the next performer is INFINITE, all of the audiences got crazy! Really! They scream out loud! Then INFINITE came out from the backstage, and my camera is ready... "HOLY THAT'S INFINITE OH MY GOOOOD". As the first song began, "The Chaser" I couldn't stop taking photos. Actually, I'm not really singing along or shouted like crazy, because I want to take a lot of photos :P But!! As INFINITE pose on stage for the first time, I DO SCREAM VERY LOUD AND A PERSON IN MY RIGHT LOOKING AT ME lol. I don't care. The difficulties I found when I want to captured INFINITE's movement was.. Damn! They're so fast!! They sharp dance is hard to get from up here. Okay, I just can hide my excite when L/Myungsoo was on big LED screen. He's sooooo handsome omg. No, all of them are handsome and pretty! All artists! But Myungsoo is the best ;P

As they finished the first song, they bowed 90 degrees to fans and greeted us in Bahasa. They  introduced their self and the last is Myungsoo. Even when he's not talking (no he even didn't start yet!) and the LED screen showed his handsome face, everybody screamed sooooo loud!!! Sunggyu thought that Myungsoo has done the introduction lol. But then Myungsoo shyly smile and introduced him self. He's indeed shy visual :3 Sunggyu said "Anda semua juga ingin bertemu INFINITE kan??" = "all of you want to meet INFINITE too right?" Then Myungsoo also said, "Mau bertemu dengan siapa??" = "Who do you want to meet?" Oh Myungsoo I want to meet all of you! hahaha. Then last, Sungyeol said, "KALIAN MILIKKU!!" = "YOU'RE MINE!" = "NAEKKO HAJAAAA!". Oh, why they're sooo lovely. Then Sungjong explain that the next song is BTD.. I was like "SCORPION DANCE UYEAAAH!"

I've planned, I want to take a photo of their Scorpion Dance. Then I'll made a fancam on "Be Mine". So.. I managed to take that photo! I'm really amazed by their dance OMG. Even the person on my left, (btw she's a Shawol and love Onew so much lol) said after INFINITE done their Scorpion Dance, "omg omg omg!! Look at that!! That's crazy! Cool!!"  And they continued with "Be Mine". The song that rose them to this popularity :) Well... I couldn't say a thing. I was like.. hypnotized by them and I can't think. INFINITE indeed give us their best performance. I wish they will hold solo concert in Indonesia!

Next post is.. Afgan and Kpop Drama Special! (SISTAR's Soyu, INFINITE's Woohyun, and SHINee)








Comments