Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (Teen Top)

So, the photo above is the stage of Music Bank Live in Jakarta. I want to share a story which happened during that time.

Around 7.30PM the press conference ended (but it supposed to be ended at 6.30pm). The media has to wait outside and waiting for the coordinator to get in. But, at 8PM, which it's supposed to be the time the concert start, THE MEDIA STILL OUTSIDE WAITING THEM. We can see many diamond ticket holders disappointed because they can't get in. How can? They have purchased the ticket for 2 million and can't get in? Kinda confused with that. I also can hear a Korean fans who queuing in diamond class protest to the security who allowed some people to get through without queuing. "저기요! 저기요!" Maybe because he didn't understand the language, he ignored her. I also can saw an old man shouted to the security, he wants her daughter to get in.

Well, after long wait, we can hear they're screaming out loud inside, while the media still outside, knowing nothing. Then the journalist finally can come in. But the photographer still outside. Suddenly, a man said, "Even we're from the official photographer can't get in! So maybe we just can put you in Bronze/Silver class" As we rush in, me and one of photographer shouted "OMG! TEEN TOP ALREADY PERFORMING THEIR NEWEST SONG!" Yes, I can her them singing "geunsaeng morigeunyeo!!!" and I'M TOTALLY MAD. Even more mad after WE ENDED IN FRIENDLY CLASS. Some photographers are mad and said "You can't get the photo from there!", "No, it can't be.. I'm out". I'm still going inside and saw.. OMG too far! But I still manage to take some photos, even I'm not impressed with the result *loooong sigh.

When I came in, the MC said that there's some technical issue, so Teen Top has to redo their stage. I feel like.. "OMG thanks!! So I can saw it live! But I feel bad for them.. it must be tiring.." Fangirling and working at the same time. No.. I work more. I rarely shouted, but I do singing along with them haha. So, their first song was "Miss Right". Finally I can feel the hype of their 'hand shake dance'. The 2nd one is "To You". This song is the one which made me fell in love with Teen Top. I'm happy they sing this song on Mubank :3. The last song is "Crazy". Yah, their powerful and sync dance amazed me. How can the manage to sing and dance at the same time. I got immersed by Changjo's dance and L.Joe's English huahahah. Overall they DID do a great job *neverending applause.










Comments