Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (SISTAR)

Back again with the concert review, now it's SISTAR time!

SISTAR is one of my fave girl group. How I love Hyorin's super powerful voice and high notes and Bora's sweet and sexy image but she also has boyish side. Right after TEEN TOP perform and waving back to backstage, the LED screen showed SISTAR's photo (yah, you know how music bank made it). Then, the stage become red.. SISTAR walked on stage from the back! The first song was "Alone". They really sang it well and I love how the made 'V' shape with the back dancers.

The second song was "Loving U" which is my fave song!!! YAYNESS. To be honest, I don't really remember how they sang or how the stage was. My camera snapped it, but not me. I'm to immersed to take tons of photo and not really enjoying the performance. But I don't regret it lol. As they finished the song, Dasom said that the next stage will be their sub-unit stage, SISTAR19. Yes, SISTAR19 just comeback with "Gone Not Around Any Longer" and the song is just.. great! Well, I love their song "Ma Boy" too, just the song.. just... the.. song.. Then the crew brought the transparent table on stage which means SISTAR19 is gonna perform guys! You better stick your eyes on them hahaha. It was a great performance from Hyorin and Bora, really.

When they sang it, the audience is just..silent.. or maybe they're too enjoyed? They sing along but not as loud as up beat songs of course. I think most of them too immersed with SISTAR19's performance haha, so do I. Because the one on my left and right didn't shout any lol or maybe they don't really know about SISTAR? idk haha.

Next post is Eru and the duet special from Hyorin ft. Eru!
Here are some photos of them :








Comments

  1. You said, "love their song "Ma Boy" too, just the song.. just... the.. song.. " May i know what for this emphasizing "just the song.. just... the.. song.. "?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I mean like.. I love the song but not really like their MV..

      Delete

Post a Comment