Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (Eru and Hyorin Duet Stage)

So I decided to combine this review because.. I think I won't write as much as SISTAR and TEEN TOP. Here we go..

Right after SISTAR19 finished their performance, MCs of the day came out! Kyuhyun from Super Junior, Taecyeon from 2PM, Nadia Mulya from Indonesia, and one female MC I don't know who she is ;P but she's Korean.


Then they said that, the next performer is a solo artist. Prince of Ballad, ERU! He also sang 3 songs. I forgot the first song's title, but I remember how the song was. The second song was "Black Glasses" which most of Indonesians knew because he sing it with Atiqah Hasiholan, Indonesian actress. But for Music Bank, he sang it alone. As I remember, because Eru sang ballad song, most of the audiences sat down =___= Different from Teen Top's and SISTAR's stage which energetic, Eru gave us soothing stage. I feel like "C'mon guys, why you have to behave like this?" Doesn't it weird when suddenly most of the audience get quiet and seems not interested? Then, because I stood up on a chair and all of them sat down... I'm the one who stand tall among them LOL. I don't want to sit, I must take a photo! Then they began to stand again after Eru said, he gonna sing "Insomnia". But in Korean version. Well, it was fun, but we only knew the chorus part "Feels like insomnia whoooaaah" LOL.

After Eru finish his third song, the MC came out again and said that there'll be special stage between Eru and SISTAR's Hyorin. Kyuhyun said they gonna sing "Kemesraan" and the audience screams out loud.  They their stage began. I'm still wonderin' how it's sounds like, since they're Korean, I thought they couldn't pronounce the Indonesian language well. But as soon as Eru sang.. then Hyorin parts.. I was like "OMG IT'S PERFECT" I love Eru's deep voice and Hyorin's clear voice!!!!! And they can pronounce it veery well! I'm impressed with them. And ended up with.. we singing along with them "Kemesraan ini.. janganlah cepat berlaluuu" yes, I also sing along with them. I just love this duet stage! Wonderin' if this stage will be aired on KBS or not?

Okay that's for today's review.. GUESS WHO'S NEXT!!! INFINITEEEEE!!! Well, I'm gonna post about INFINITE's stage tomorrow! hualalallaaalalal INSPIRIT! Get ready~





Comments