Concert Review - Music Bank Jakarta (Afgan, Soyu, Woohyun, SHINee)

So, the next performer was Afgan, the male solo singer from Indonesia with awesome voice. His husky, sweet, and soothing voice always succeed bringing out those ballads and even the beat songs. Uhm.. I don't really remember what he's singing at that time (sorry). Even I don't know what song is he singing at that time XD. But yes, he indeed has awesome voice. Then at the end of his performance he said "Thank you for having me here, to be a representation from all of you guys, from INDONESIA!" Then he continued, "I'm glad to perform in front of you and for the 40th celebration diplomacy of South Korea and Indonesia". Well, if I were him, I also will be veeeery honored to be guest. Afgan also asked us to take a photo with him, as a piece of precious memory that he had.

And then, the MC said the next performers will be KPOP Drama Special! Yes! They're singing 3 songs of Original Soundtrack of Full House, Dream High, and Boys Before Flowers! :) MC Kyuhyun and Taecyeon even sang a little part of it hahaha. The first song was "I Think I Love You" originally sang by Byul, but in Music Bank Jakarta, SISTAR's Soyu who sang it. Omagash, her voice is just... daebak! SISTAR indeed has amazing members. She went up from the down there up to the stage. She's beautiful, so beautiful.. and her voice too! The second song was "Dreaming" originally sang by Kim Soohyun from Dream High1. And as I saw a shadow in the middle of the stage, I have been realized "THAT MUST BE WOOHYUN WHO'S STANDING THERE!!" I don't know why, but his standing pose is just so different. I even can distinguish it. And it's true!! INFINITE's Woohyun with pale yellow blazer sang that beautiful song. OMG,  I feel like crying hearing his soft and beautiful voice. So, I've heard his beautiful voice.. I'm one of the witness of his amazing powerful voice *sobs. The last song from Boys Before Flower, yes, I can predict it.. Since SHINee also the guest, it must be their song "Stand By Me" !!! My favorite song from SHINee ever!!! I can feel the person on my left shaking too much because she finally saw SHINee, her idol ;) and her bias.. ONEW lol. Yes, Onew's voice is so unique and Taemin didn't get many parts in this song, so he barely shoot by the camera. Yes, I love this show till this time.. even it's not half yet! kekeke. Still have B2ST, Collaboration of S4 and TEENTOP, SHINee, 2PM, Super Junior, and All Artist!

The next post will be.. B2ST! Stay tune! ;)





Comments