Artwork For KPOP?


I think I haven't post any artwork since... idk.. Been busy with Korean Updates thing and lack of post and everything. Thankfully this semester got more theories than practical class, but I think it'll get harder to reach high score in class *sigh loooong siighhhhh.

Recently I'm back with drawing again! YAY! I've just love drawing I think, with charcoal. Kinda miss the time when we have to do our assignments manually :(( seriously, I prefer manual than digital. I joined VIXX Quest on gurupop and made drawings of VIXX's member and cover of their newest song, On and On. Here we go..

VIXX - N
VIXX - LEO
VIXX - RAVI
VIXX  - KEN
VIXX - HONGBIN
VIXX - HYUK

I post it based on which one I draw first. I drew N first since he's my bias huahahahahha. Oh and this is my cover of VIXX - On and On :

Comments

Post a Comment