Uh Oh! Finally I'm Back!

Geez, it's like I must give all my time to do those assignments. I nearly reach the end of my 3rd semester so, I could post something like this haha. Oh! I got an award from my friend, BIG DREAMER. It's been a long time for me to receive and award like this and now I don't know who to give again since I'm not that active blogger.
In my last post, I promise you to give a detail about UKISS Fanmeeting which I'll attend on February 2nd. But till now, I can't post it since I'm not in the mood to describe that =_=. Well... what I've been doing lately?
  1. DOING BUNCH OF ASSIGMENTS
  2. Yes, those crazy assignments came at the end of the year and still continuing till my last day of my 3rd semester. I feel like, I'm haunted by those scary deadlines. At the beginning of the year, I must stay up till dawn, like 4am to do my assignments and must woke up at 7am. I don't have musch time to sleep lately. There just 3-5 hours to sleep from 24 hours a day. I have to take a photo of model, food, soft sell like in 2 days full! So, there're 5 projects to do for my final exams! Wish me luck!

  3. JOINING KOREAN UPDATES
  4. Yep!!! I just applied, sending my CV then I got interviewed aaaanndd.. I got accepted! Korean Updates is the friendliest news portal in twitter! Eventough the owner and most of the staff are Indonesian, but they also expanding till Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, and America (I guess?). Writting news, updating the web, making the design, is my side job now.How I love my side job :3

  5. RECORDING FOR MY COLLABS
  6. Yes, I'm still doing collaborations and some covers. I love singing! I can't leave 'em. So, I still joining and initiating some collaborations and duets. You can check it on my youtube channel ;)

  7. KOREAN UPDATES AWARDS + PROJECT
    Before I got accepted by KU, I got a request from the owner (CEO) to make an award winner video. I made it in 2 days to make it on time, released on Christmas day. Why it takes so long? Because of the large file size and some kind of technical problem =_= but I'm glad so many people love my video. I'll improve my editing skills! Also after I got accepted, I also given a special project which will be revealed on March 1st. Get ready Jjangers!

  8. FINAL EXAM
  9. Oh my!! Finally!! 3rd Semester is going to an end!!!!!!! *wave dance like Sungyeol. Gosh! 3rd semester is the most tiring period ever! This is the first time I sleep just for 2 and half hours. I have to do the tasks all day long. My room become very messy, and I don't have time to tidy it up. I wish I could pass this semester well! 
Okay, that's for today, the next post will be the award post :3 Oh! Don't forget!! INFINITE H will release their 1st album on January 11th!! hahahahhaha. Hoya and Dongwoo hotness, sexiness overload *warningwarning. I ordered their album fyi hahahhahahha. After watching their teaser "Special Girl" I'm curious about the other songs and I just want to buy it!!! Also BOYFRIEND and VIXX for their upcoming comeback teaser. Geez, they're so different from the previous concept! Check them out here :





Comments