Sculpting, Drawing, MBLAQ Concert and Infinite's Teaser

Well, I've been doing my sculpting task. The second project from Traditional Sculpting is, making whole body figure. Using thick and thin wire and will be covered by Lyra modelling clay. I hope this one will be better than the first one which I have to make my own face. So here's the first step of making the human figure...

Then I get bored... so I made Anatomical Drawing assignment. We must draw human's face on GREY PAPER (NOT WHITE!!!) using pencil color (in this case we just have to use Black and White color). So the difficulty level is higher than charcoal O.o Have you seen my charcoal drawing? But I haven't take a pictures of the finished one and I've already submitted it kekekekkeek. I draw Alex Pettyfer and.. so sorry Alex, your face is just.... ruined by me. And I just realized, I chose the difficult photo! Which has complicated lightning, so I have to be careful on coloring! graaaah.  Here's the latest progress...
I swear I'm gonna fix the eyes soon. And I forgot to clean up the dust over his face -_-
After struggling too much in this drawing, I go back to sculpting haha. I added some wire again.. so here's the latest result..


Hemm... I think it's the time to give what I promise before haha. MBLAQ's Concert info. Okay, for the ticket, it still available at www.rajakarcis.com . I really don't think the ticket will sold out, since.. you know... MEIS is a very big place and even there're more than 18,000 A+ in Indonesia, not all of them will attend the concert right? As I know from Beautiful Show which is held in last February, it was held in Mangga Dua, smaller than MEIS and I THINK B2UTY is more in quantity. But, the ticket wasn't sold out! Really.. So, how about this one?? I hope it'll not be cancelled as Bluestorm -_- I bought 2 Festival tickets, for me and my twitter friend :D She's owner of Bigbang For Indonesia. I've already got the voucher yeiy !



Ah! One more thing.. It just random click, while I click youtube and saw the timeline... The lastest upload from LOENENT, INFINITE's new teaser! I don't know why, but.. it always a coincidence, when some groups released their teaser, I always online and still awake (10 PM in Indonesia, it means 12 AM in South Korea). So, I watched it and love Myungsoo/L's face in car :3 It just too cute hahaha and get shocked by Sungyeol's new hair style. I really can't wait for their comeback :D



Comments