Recently Working On It

Gah, another super duper busy week..ah, no.. month. This month I got so many assignment to be done. Recently I made human figure with clay and I will give the photos of the progress. Also I made shopping bag, re-designing one of mineral water label, making fontography task, children story book, East art papers, realist drawing of a story given, and additional task from Fontography.. newspaper layout -___-

Really.. it's the busiest month I think. Maybe it's because we're near to the final exam, so we have to make it fast. Ah here are the photos of them..


Latest progress
Fontography
Malin Kundang (not finished yet)
It will be like this if you hold it...

Oh! and it just uploaded on youtube!! 2012 MBLAQ "THE BLAQ% TOUR" VIDEO GREETINGS FOR INDONESIA !!! I really can't wait to see you guys on June 30th!! 

Comments