Current Work

I think it's been a long time since I post my artwork here. Koreans really ruined it ;P Well in this half 2nd semester for Anatomical Drawing, I must learn how to use Charcoal. It makes my hands and paper dirty and hard to erase it if I make wrong line. At first I'm not sure if I can use it well since it's my first time to use it too. But after I take a look again at my drawing.. wah, it's not bad and I love drawing with Charcoal suddenly. Here's the photo.. I haven't done it yet ;P





 And this is for my Illustration class. I have to draw a collage which I have made before using magazine parts. Nah, I'm toooooo lazy to finish it -_- Since I have to erase the pencil line one by one and coloring it with Pencil Color and watercolor. I also get confused which color should I use.

Ah ! In my last post, I promise you to  tell something about MBLAQ's concert in Indonesia. Hem.. I still haven't printed the voucher yet :P After this post.. I promise haha..

Comments