This Holiday Hasn't End Yet

Spending holiday time with my mom really a culinary trip. We usually go to some place where we can relax and wait for my brother and sister. So, this is Kopi Tiam Oey at Wisma Gading Permai, Kelapa Gading.
I ordered what it called Koffee Susu Indotjhin. A pure coffee mixed with millk. Bitter...bitter...bitter... but as I mix it, it get better. I also ordered fried cassava served with Roa. FYI, Roa is one type of flying fish which can only find in Manado, Indonesia. Taste like... indescribable.. salty, hot, very tasty. If you would come to Kopi Tiam Oey, I really recommend this food 5 stars out of 5. 

That Volkswagen car is in front of the cafe. I love vintage things ! I also bought GoGirl! Magazine which celebrating their birthday this February. Kinda shock when I read that, they've been 7 years !!! Happy Birthday GoGirl! Gosh, I feel like.. it just couple years ago I bought their 2nd Anniversary Edition. Time flies way too fast I think ;P I got that pattern of bag which is designed by ▲▲▲ DIELA ▲▲▲  << you can visit her blog here. She's SUPERB !!! I love her art works.. oh inspiration.. Okay maybe the next post will be about food again.. hihi XP See ya!

Comments