Singing and Mixing Are My New Jobs

You know that I've joined some collaborations forum ?? Like this :
Asian Pop Collaborations or this one Light The Skies Entertainment. Lately I joined the newest forum Peach Gloss Entertainment. And now I'm in permanent group in HuH Entertainment *yaiy. It's not the real entertainment, just a kpop fans who love tho sing and making entertainment by their own. Actually I auditioned as Minzy or Bom, but since I wrote that I might be in any places so they chose Dara for me -_- it's okay.  I've Done so many collaborations! You wanna listen to it? Here's the list :


And for upcoming collaborations, you might see here :

PS : The BOLD are initiated by me
I'm not only collaborating in such forum, I also covering some korean songs. You might see them in my youtube channel, just click the "Youtube" button above, at the right corner. I'm pretty well with audio and video mixing *happy. I'm the mixer of APC and LTS. I love combining, mixing, editing, auto tuning, timing their clips so they might become one, unity. 

Ah! I also making some drawing.. The first one is TOP from BigBang and now I'm currently drawing MBLAQ's Lee Joon ^^. Here they are :
1st Draft

Finished Draft
Finished Drawing ^^

His hair si soooo complicated -_-
GAAAAAAAH I STILL CANT DRAW EYES, NOSE, AND LIPS WITH THE RIGHT PROPORTION

Comments