TickTock

Well, i think there's no different between this week and the previous week. Still busy with those assignments / assessments but now, it just getting insane. There are so many things to be done, too much. Sometimes it makes me panic and not doing it right.. like this one....

IT MESSED UP !

But something made me proud of my self, that I still can survive from this pressure.. >.< and for Traditional Painting, even I can't paint on canvas well, but I can coloring my paper very well... and this is my express sketch, bordering, and coloring.. I made it from 5 pm - 1 am.. WORTHED...
80 :)))))))
Currently I'm working on West Art History, Color Theory, Drawing Principles, Art and Design Principles, Shape and Form Analysis, and Traditional Painting assignments !!! AAAAAAA..... GOD please help meeeee !!! Well, now I'm at Downtown Walk Summarecon Mall Serpong, working on those assignments...

Okay, I think it's gonna rain soon, I better tidy up all my things.. ;P 
CIAO !! Tschuss !! Annyeong !! :)

Comments