First Assignments

Okay, like I told you before. I got so many assignments during my first week in my campus life. Here are the FAILED (because I didn't do it right, so did my classes)


Actually, we have to do it in ONE PAPER. We mustn't cut it one by one and stick it one again. Sigh... After that, we have to make the new one.. and this is what I made from ONLY ONE PAPER.. if you open all the components, it'll back again as ONE A4 PAPER, nothing missed.



Those assignments are from FORM AND SHAPE ANALYSIS class. But someone called it NIRMANA 3D, I don't know which is right because what I do isn't nirmana like they told me. Other classes of DKV UMN, DRAWING PRINCIPLES... and here are my assignments



and this is my MASTERPIECE hahahaha
 I get 87 for that ! :DDD At first he want to give me 88 but I don't know why he changed it to 87 -_- Huah, at least all of my hard work didn't waste at all, I did it till my eyes get hurt and I can't even seen the lines correctly..bahahahha..

Okay, I just want to share that.. I have TRACE waiting for me :D
TSCUSS !

Comments