[Concert Review] My 2019 So Far

It's been a while since my last concert review doesn't it?

I got a lot event attended in this 2019 so far (by July 2019) and should I tell a brief of my concert story? Here we go..

24 January 2019, Wanna One Therefore, Seoul
Finally I went to South Korea again after 5 years. This time I bare myself in winter to catch the last concert of Wanna One. The drama it self began 2 months before my departure when I'm struggling to find the sold-out concert ticket. Thankfully I found this acc on twitter who kindly help us to buy on TicketBay (of course not original price).

24 January was their 1st day among 4 days Therefore concert. I got the 4th floor seat, but that doesn't make my excitement down for the show. I originally didn't expect anything during the concert but GOD... they performed all of my fave songs.. for the very last time I met them as a group. Also didn't expect seeing Seongwu cried a lot during the 1st day, did I cry too? Maybe a little.

For the entrance it self it was soooo loooossseee? They just check your ticket manually to see which section you got, they torn the ticket and then that's it, you can go inside. The barcode is not even scanned. The bag check like any other show? No.. The aftermath of the concert is NIGHTMARE. It was the LAST TRAIN and it's hella pack I can't even feel the ground. It's like a Train To Busan scenery lol.

23 March 2019, Ong Seong Wu Eternity, Kuala Lumpur
This was quite a mess considering the effort I put in this trip LOL. I already booked the flight and got the tix. But then suddenly my friend offered my a press conference pass which is 1 day before the show and it's in the afternoon. I don't want to lose the chance so I immediately change my flight and too bad that my previous flight is non refundable so yeah.. I paid more for this.

I must say that the concert/fan meeting experience is not that good on this one. Despite I still drooling over Ong Seong Wu's handsomeness, the content is quite predictable and for me, the MC and translator didn't help to raise the atmosphere. It's quite awkward up there seeing Seongwu confused as the translator didn't do her job properly. Forget about the strict camera issue, the hi touch and photo OP also not leaving a good point for me. There're too many staffs and they're all shouting at the same time it makes me anxious and dizzy. During the hi touch they keep shouting to us to move faster. Same with photo OP session. The staffs rudely shout at me and dragging fan in front of me. Really, not convenient at all and meh... But at least, the experience from the 23rd floor apartment with my friends really worth the time.

6 April 2019, Ong Seong Wu Eternity, Singapore
I can recall this moment as the hilarious yet unpredictable moment I encountered. I got a giveaway from Ko Felix (once again thank you!) with my friend. We both really didn't expect this and just laughing to each other on DM pffft.

Comments